Hacking [Release] Vita-Launcher App to launch games and apps

lappenhonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
This is still my favorite launcher and thanks again for all the work. The only thing that is not working is that my PSP Mini games are all showing up under PSP. They are all in cso format. I have played around with the IDs but they are not showing up under the PSP Mini tab. Any tipps?

nowhereman87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello @cy33hc , I know it's been a while,... could you please improve compatibility with the content downloaded with the recent LiEnBy method by his NoPspEmuDrm plugin?

https://github.com/LiEnby/NoPspEmuDrm/releases
This method has several advantages since the content downloaded in this way obtains characteristics of official Sony downloads, such as downloading in the background on PKGJ, not needing licenses to run, ready to go bubble and thus being able to run from the Live Area directly.
Also in more cases they run more fluidly than through Adrenaline

The PS1 ones I have tried shows perfectly in the launcher, although when launched they are forced to open using Adrenaline (Or RetroArch) instead of the native PSPemu.

The PSP ones are launched fine with the official emu but on the UI appear without icons and weirdly some, like the Metal Slug Anthology, show the icon but appear duplicated:

1701748761984.jpeg

1701748830021.jpeg

Last edited by nowhereman87,

Whole lotta love

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to get the thumbnail downloader to work? It doesn't seem to download anything for me.

Also is there a way to stop the YoYo Loader update from showing every time I boot?

Love this loader btw! Thanks so much!

Last edited by Whole lotta love,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over