Hacking WiiFlow-Mod and Emunand

hards

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for your reply the only channels that are showing are wiiflow, postloader, neek20 , nothing else is visable not even homebrew , what will be the best thing to do ? thanks

wiihackzone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for your reply the only channels that are showing are wiiflow, postloader, neek20 , nothing else is visable not even homebrew , what will be the best thing to do ? thanks

when you used modmii to make the nand thats what youn downloaded if you have the new homebrew or newest version of homebrew it is incompatible with neek so use a forwarder like postloader

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
AbdallahTerro.. Your dropbox link on your website has WiiFlow_v4.2.1_Beta_r1026_Pack_Plus_SourceFlow_and_Emunands.7z and not the latest beta 1041 can I just install that and update within Wiiflow or are there many changes / updates?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
GC support is broken, you need old rev of uneek+di like 88, press '1" and select GC game then play it from disc channel (you need Diosmios app file on board or the wii will shut down
alternatively you can use PostLoader or WiiFlow auto mios install feature to play GC/QF from real nand

comp245

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello. All set with the first page describing all works. Established in all games wiiware+VC emunand. Startup channel Neek2o games loaded 5 minutes and should be? So games run through Wiiflow but some games broken. Have to put in the settings (Launch_Tittle with_Neek2o-on) but the games start at the exit (I stands allows adjusting exit_to_wiiflow) Game loaded honey agaric 5 minutes.
Question: How do I exit from the game to get back to the menu selection games Wiiflow not in Neek2o?

comp245

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
And you can reduce time mode neek2o (loads 5 minutes. Installed all games wiiware+vc) ?
And that gives a hidden channel? Without it, everything worked well.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
the more games you have on the nand the more you need to wait.
however, to reduce loading time use the latest neek2o beta 8.5+ (the dev made it check for only 48 channels instead of checking for all games on startup)
This is still wip and hopefully faster startup time will be achieved in the future

comp245

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have a folder SNEEK-UNEEK + DI neek2o r96 beta 8.6 is still long time to boot. Well, I realized that this will not solve anything.
Another question: I have some wiiflow undisplayable some wiiware game mounted on emunand (about 30 and they Japanese) but appear only as a channel without a name. How can I see them in wiiflow ?

NekoKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm following this guide step by step but I can't get the wads on the emunand, I get the following error from ShowMiiWads:

File couldn't be found:
../temp/WAD

What am I doing wrong? Followed the guide thrice in a row, but always with ModMii, I get that error...

When I try to open them on ShowMiiWads it just display every file as blank. I'll attach a picture...

But other wads, downloaded via ModMii get displayed well! What's going on?

ShowMiiWads.pngShowMiiWads2.png

Thanks in advance. ;_;

NekoKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yup, got a few of them installed before, but since some games use a low of space for save files (CoD, Brawl, Guitar Hero et al), Space is sometimes kind of a hindrance, especially since those data-heavy games dont let you back up the save file on the SD...

But yeah, I've installed those wads before, and worked flawlessly, no bannerbrick or anything like that (thankfully).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since