Hacking wiiflow help

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't used wiiflow in some time but look on your hard drive or sd card.

Should be in

SD :\wiiflow or SD :\apps\wiiflow\ OR USB:\wiiflow or USB:\apps\wiiflow\

Should be a text file called wiiflow.ini

Just use notepad or wordpad to open it in windows.
It's all the settings that you use in wiiflow.They are stored in this file so the next time you load wiiflow all your settings/configurations remain the same.

Zelda4Lyfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is late but I went through this as well and just thought I would add to this incase anyone else ends up here. Icebrg5 is right^, you go to apps/wiiflow and find the wiiflow.ini file, or just search your sd card for it. Once you find wiiflow.ini , open it in note/word pad (whichever) and you will see a HUGE random text code. To save yourself an hour or two just search for "Pin" or "Parent" and you should find the 4 digit code very quickly.Change this code to whatever you like for ex:1111 to ex:2222

Just an fyi if you set your pin on your gc controller as buttons for ex: AAAA, then the pin in the wiiflow.ini text will appear in number format instead of AAAA it would be somthing like 6666, so be prepared to see numbers instead of letters when your searching to change it.

gValk

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Quick question, how do I look for wiiflow.ini if my usb drive is wbfs formatted?

And yes, it is 2019....

Joe_Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help please, little brother accidentally turned on parent control year ago and now that we are trying to play we can't. When I connect it to my lap top and try an follow your guys instructions I can not even follow them or open anything because it says something about having to insert a disc and format it. I'm scared to do anything wrong like erase all the games.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Help please, little brother accidentally turned on parent control year ago and now that we are trying to play we can't. When I connect it to my lap top and try an follow your guys instructions I can not even follow them or open anything because it says something about having to insert a disc and format it. I'm scared to do anything wrong like erase all the games.
Hello,

What is this support (SD card ...) ??

Try this ==> turn off your computer ==> turn on your computer ==> connect your support.

Last edited by jeannotte,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ROFL :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: