Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason when using the last dol provided by Fledge68, I couldn't launch wiisx unless I went back to the default theme. Though it may be because his svn setup is borked, not an actual coding error.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
monin I'm using the above dol and WW/VC work just fine using both regular mode and neek2o mode and Carbonik Abz theme

Devs
Once this wave of WF/ themes update is over it would be cool to have an internal online theme download feature since this is the only area WF still lacks when compared to GX or CFG loaders.

nibb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Fledge68 i think you did a Little mistake in r968, you know cfgp1= is in the English.ini twice now...

cfgp1=Game Partition and cfgp1=Box Covers :P

also cfgp3= comes up twice

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My AB-Trilogy copy didn't work too, no banner aqnd returns to WF once launched, got it from the bay
Strange... is it the one already in wbfs format and just under 800Mb? That's the one I'm using with no problems - then again I am on an older revision if that has anything to do with it...r94-something...

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's a gothic day

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4n620isjhibhre/Gothic-r1-wip1.7z

I hope you enjoy this theme, compatible r967 and earlier

Just got the source menu setup and checked this out, very nice mamule, really liking this theme... ALOT! You really take your time to craft out a piece of art, i love it.

Has anyone heard from PepXL? I'd love to see his work updated to the latest rev's too, his theme's & art in general have always been fantastic, big fan.

Reactions: MassiveRican

momin

Trophies
XP
Country
a screenshot of your code dump would be great and set sd_write_log to yes in wiiflow.ini. that makes a wiiflow.log file on your sd card. then post that log as well.

one thing to try is go into startup settings and change force load cios and see if that helps.

monin I'm using the above dol and WW/VC work just fine using both regular mode and neek2o mode and Carbonik Abz theme

Devs
Once this wave of WF/ themes update is over it would be cool to have an internal online theme download feature since this is the only area WF still lacks when compared to GX or CFG loaders.

Hi, I took a photo of the code dump.
I also enable the sd_write_log and because this reason I inserted a SD card again in the Wii, now I realize that with a SD inserted my problems are solved with Carbonik theme but with the other themes I don't need SD inserted.

This is the code dump: http://i.imgur.com/qQ29BEm.jpg?1

Why It is necessary with carbonik theme? I don't mind having SD inserted but I hate starting Wii in emunand, this could be changed true?

Reactions: Etheboss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.