AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
To both errors:
Seems like SVN didnt update properly, both files mentioned in the error messages doesnt exist anymore, I deleted them. You may re-checkout or manually remove those files.
I ended up deleting all the source files and redownloaded everything. Compiles fine now :)

edit: r766 fails to load - just get a black screen with no wait logo, the drive sounds like it is recalibrating. Works fine with 756.

Get the exact same result with my compiled version and AbdallahTerro's one.

Just trying to boot up regular games, no neek xyz special stuff.
delete your cache\lists folder or rebuild cache all works fine here
756 and 766 have different cache list handling stuff so deleting "lists" folder is crutial here

Edit: I never update my megapack before thorough testing :)

wiikey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Fix94 are you planning on updating the genplusGX dol in plugins now genplusGX has been updated for SegaCd? Keep up the great work man

Reactions: 1 person

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the tips guys, fix and abz, got it compiling now. after deleting cache all seems working fine with r766. the only problem i have is with neek2o, im using the beta from Abz megapack.

@AbdallahTerro the SNEEK folder goes on USB root right? Do I still need a working bootmii folder on SD root with the proper armboot.bin? or is that format no longer used?

I have your SNEEK folder on my USB root, a bootmii folder on my SD root with a proper armboot.bin (proper meaning it has booted neek2o rev 88) but all I get is a black screen when exiting Wiiflow to neek2o or using boot from neek2o option in emu channels.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
No files needed on sd. What happens when you start the neek2o channel? Looks like a emunand setup issue

armboot on SD is only needed when you call bootmii, WF neek2o mode used same method as n-switch channel (i.e. neek2o channel) which works even without having an SD inserted.
overjoy made some changes in latest neek2o b12 but I think he only changed the nand detection mechanism not the nand launching stuff (might be wrong though)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Carbonik Abz Theme RC4

Added default missing cover for all mode using this full cover:

qosr4w.jpg

Previews:
2zgyaer.jpg

30ua87l.jpg

Download Link: http://www.mediafire...9z517qecixdjomo

I'm still working on individual missing covers for plugins, they ll be added to the theme later when I finish them or when they get supported :P

Reactions: 1 person

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
edit: r766 fails to load - just get a black screen with no wait logo, the drive sounds like it is recalibrating. Works fine with 756.
Some sd log would be nice...
I tried but it didn't output any log.

I tried deleting my cache/lists folder and that seemed to do the trick. I must have missed the note on post-r756 releases that you need to recreate your cache/lists but it is working now.

halen

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, Now i have new problem. When i use nand channels show me some channels repeated. What i do wrong??? Genesys Plus show me five channels.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, Now i have new problem. When i use nand channels show me some channels repeated. What i do wrong??? Genesys Plus show me five channels.
Same here hm, I thought thats a cIOS or neek problem, I'll check it again then if you have this problem too.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here hm, I thought thats a cIOS or neek problem, I'll check it again then if you have this problem too.

same problem here but not in nand channels, im getting dupes in emuflow. i deleted my cache but still dupes.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Not really you can have as many channels as u want.

the problem is that neek is very sensitive and some key files might get corrupted, I always test the nand with neek2o channel first and make a backup when everything works.
I have a WF/neek2o tutorial in my sig with handy tips, take a look and see if that helps
:)

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check out r767 for source menu changes. I don't have a lot of plugins and roms. So please test the multiple magic numbers per plugin button.

I think if you like some roms with not64 and some with wii64 you will need to have seperate roms directories and set the plugins accordingly. Then set the source menu plugin button to use those two magic numbers/plugins and each rom will launch with the appropriate emu and yet you will wee all your n64 roms in one set.

Note: This is mainly for when some roms work better with one emu and other roms work better with another and they are the same type of console. Don't combine snes9x gx with the retro arch version if they already use the same rom directory because you may end up with duplicate covers

by the way you can have 48 btns not 46 (typo)

Reactions: 2 people

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

the problem is that neek is very sensitive and some key files might get corrupted, I always test the nand with neek2o channel first and make a backup when everything works.
I have a WF/neek2o tutorial in my sig with handy tips, take a look and see if that helps

well it starts then clicks (auto press A at start screen) then freezes. im willing to bet its too many channels being the culprit.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

well it starts then clicks (auto press A at start screen) then freezes. im willing to bet its too many channels being the culprit.
have you ran a chkdsk on your usb hdd? whenever neek2o black screens on me 9 out of 10 times chkdsk finds something wrong with files in my nand folders and then my nand is usually shot. So now I backup my nand when it seems to be running right

another thing to do is delete your nandcfg.bin and let neek2o make a new one

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i havent ran a chkdsk but i will try later tonight. the nand dump i believe is ok, could be corruption. it doesn't black screen it starts just fine but then freezes before loading the system menu.

what i want is neek2o to boot to my empty nand, i only plan to use neek2o sparingly, most likely just for testing things. it seems it will boot my full nand (TON of channels) by default. i know you can change which nand you want but only after neek2o has booted to system menu.

does wiiflow only exit to neek2o nand that is selected for emuchannels? or can you exit to a different nand?

edit: god damn this shit gives me a headache! ive always hated neek, such a pain. i think it is trying to boot my blank nand, i looked at my nandcfg and it sees NAND1 first in the list, then SYSTEM (this is the full nand). for some reason it just doesn't boot. the diconfig does have all my wii games listed as well, so i know that was successful. strange issues here.

halen

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My new challenger is make retroarchi works :( . I try anything but i dont have sucess. If someone want to help me please upload de full pack of retroachi (with core). Very noob!! I I will extract the file in SdCard or USB. Thanks in advance!!!

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
i havent ran a chkdsk but i will try later tonight. the nand dump i believe is ok, could be corruption. it doesn't black screen it starts just fine but then freezes before loading the system menu.

what i want is neek2o to boot to my empty nand, i only plan to use neek2o sparingly, most likely just for testing things. it seems it will boot my full nand (TON of channels) by default. i know you can change which nand you want but only after neek2o has booted to system menu.

does wiiflow only exit to neek2o nand that is selected for emuchannels? or can you exit to a different nand?

edit: god damn this shit gives me a headache! ive always hated neek, such a pain. i think it is trying to boot my blank nand, i looked at my nandcfg and it sees NAND1 first in the list, then SYSTEM (this is the full nand). for some reason it just doesn't boot. the diconfig does have all my wii games listed as well, so i know that was successful. strange issues here.
move the unneeded nand from nands folder temporarily
delete nandcfg.bin and diconfig.bin
reinstall the system-menu wad to the nand that black screens after health screen and optionally copy a shared2 folder to this nand to speed up things (no need to reconfigure)
if all fails then you need to rebuild your nand from scratch
keep us posted

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
How long do you wait before deciding it's frozen? Does your hard drive activity stop? Mine always takes quite a while.
It's something like this
start neek2o
wait
wait some more
health screen
press A (set to autopress in my case)
wait
screen goes black
wait
hear the system menu music start up
wait just a little bit more
system menu shows up

I've never thought of my hard drive as all that slow, either. I personally prefer to just use WiiFlow to avoid the neek system menu all together
neek channels return to WiiFlow
neek mode WiiFlow always returning to REAL system menu etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Luigi's Mansion 2 HD is out