Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I still need to finish the source menu icons, finalize carbonik and complete the missing cover set.
The custom missing covers will be added later maybe in my next megapack :P
If you can don't forget a set of missing covers for TG-16/CD(Which I guess is PC-Engine as well) as well, and I don't think I saw a retroarch SM icon for mednafenpce-fast/TG-16/CD I think that's the only one you're missing NVM i needed to look closer :ninja:

Edit: BTW Abz I have 19 different source menu sets, all to match the available themes out there, about 15 of those have the same standardized names for their icons, only the ones created by Jiiwah and yourself have a different naming convention.

I've already changed it for myself, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to change your naming convention to match with MS/Drakorex/Pepxl sets for example, and I'm also surprised that your SM icons don't have a selected set just a default one, I like the difference in selected SM icons over non-selected but I don't have that choice with your set and I'm wondering if you'll ever make a selected set of icons to match? I know usually it's just a simple different colored frame or something but maybe you don't like that, just curious thanks for all your customizing and help as usual.
The selected icon is already enlarged when you hover over it, that's the main reason I didn't make a selected icon, but if this is a big deal I'll add a different color for the frame next time.
about naming stuff you're making a standardized naming will make it easier to track down the missings.

I also would like to see a standardized magic numbers maybe @mastershoes can help since he already have an advanced extended setup.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what the F%%%%. it will not let me edit my first post with droidflow.( this image extinction is not allowed in the community.)..
but here is v2. i added backgrounds to a few things that were missing backgrounds.(source,exit to..ect..) the first link is dead. so don't use it.
http://www.mediafire...oxigypeoo29z9ae

this might be my last theme.? i don't know. might tinker with this one a little more.
no i haven't updated spiffy link yet. but will do that later.

Reactions: 1 person

papermanzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry to ask but is there a documentation/wiki for the emuflow modes?

I would like to now which emuflow (1,2,3,4,5...) has which size and is used for which console.
Is it also possible to change the thickness (depth) of the covers (length and height can be adjusted).
At the moment all covers are like dvd/wii covers concerning the depth.
But SNES, NES boxes were thicker.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noticed that default coverflows for emulators are in the source menu as well as the individual plugin inis. Which is necessary to set it up?

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
I've already changed it for myself, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to change your naming convention to match with MS/Drakorex/Pepxl sets for example...
I made a source menu icon set? o.O
My fault I meant shortz1994.. I believe he made the different colored Dark Carbonik themes and their associated SM icons.

Can wiiflow display the official system/ww/vc banners instead of gamebox/customcovers in nand flow?
I think it would be nice if this is possible.
You should be able to see the banners for VC/WW in NAND view. To keep it fullscreen just click on the mini banner, then scroll left or right and you'll always see the full banner instead of the covers. Is this what you mean?

Noticed that default coverflows for emulators are in the source menu as well as the individual plugin inis. Which is necessary to set it up?
Source_Menu.ini in my case is the only one with a default emuflow. Not sure what you mean since my individual plugin.ini's have no coverflow setup lines.

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You should be able to see the banners for VC/WW in NAND view. To keep it fullscreen just click on the mini banner, then scroll left or right and you'll always see the full banner instead of the covers. Is this what you mean?
Kinda but if wiiflows nandflow could be tweaked/given feature to display banners normal size (channel flow) or fit more on screen at once (system menu style).
I think it would be nice, to switch from wii game boxes to channel banners when switching wii disc flow/wii nand flows.. feature request really i guess. Give the modes a slightly different look.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My fault I meant shortz1994.. I believe he made the different colored Dark Carbonik themes and their associated SM icons.

no i just made the different color carboniks. i think it was pepxl or mastershoes that made the sm icons..( but i truly think it was pepxl that made them.)
i have my own set of sm icons. i might deside to upload them but they are plain.

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
I still need to finish the source menu icons, finalize carbonik and complete the missing cover set.
If you can don't forget a set of missing covers for TG-16/CD(Which I guess is PC-Engine as well) as well, and I don't think I saw a retroarch SM icon for mednafenpce-fast/TG-16/CD I think that's the only one you're missing NVM i needed to look closer :ninja:

Edit: BTW Abz I have 19 different source menu sets, all to match the available themes out there, about 15 of those have the same standardized names for their icons, only the ones created by Jiiwah and yourself have a different naming convention.

I've already changed it for myself, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to change your naming convention to match with MS/Drakorex/Pepxl sets for example, and I'm also surprised that your SM icons don't have a selected set just a default one, I like the difference in selected SM icons over non-selected but I don't have that choice with your set and I'm wondering if you'll ever make a selected set of icons to match? I know usually it's just a simple different colored frame or something but maybe you don't like that, just curious thanks for all your customizing and help as usual.
The selected icon is already enlarged when you hover over it, that's the main reason I didn't make a selected icon, but if this is a big deal I'll add a different color for the frame next time.
about naming stuff you're making a standardized naming will make it easier to track down the missings.

I also would like to see a standardized magic numbers maybe @mastershoes can help since he already have an advanced extended setup.
By no means is it a big deal, I was actually just curious if it was something you were leaving for later or that you weren't gonna have at all. It would be cool if you include them though that way we can choose if we want to use them or not :) and hooray, standardization for all lol.

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i just made the different color carboniks. i think it was pepxl or mastershoes that made the sm icons..( but i truly think it was pepxl that made them.)
i have my own set of sm icons. i might deside to upload them but they are plain.

I put together all the sets posted here except for Starnight by Ayatus, Andro!d by Dark, and Abz's and Macmanhigh's sets. I will get them updated as soon as i get a chance, was on tour for the weekend. I also have a list posted there of what i'm using for a standardized naming convection for the buttons, if anyone's interested in keeping things the same for easy set swappin'.

Reactions: 2 people

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country

I put together all the sets posted here except for Starnight by Ayatus, Andro!d by Dark, and Abz's and Macmanhigh's sets. I will get them updated as soon as i get a chance, was on tour for the weekend. I also have a list posted there of what i'm using for a standardized naming convection for the buttons, if anyone's interested in keeping things the same for easy set swappin'.
Oooh nice, I just d/loaded the DU Icon set and it looks good, do you know if there's an up to date DU Theme for WF out there, at least for WiiFlow 4

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oooh nice, I just d/loaded the DU Icon set and it looks good, do you know if there's an up to date DU Theme for WF out there, at least for WiiFlow 4

I don't know if there ever was one made... I have one i made for personal use, but it's just a modded carbonik theme. I can pm it to you if you want buddeh.

Oh, and here's some DU Source Menu Button Add-Ons for ya too. It's got buttons for cps1, cps2, doom, and retroarch. I will be updating all of the other sets with these sometime this week.

DarkUmbraAdd-Ons.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?82fdfwuxc8m8zwb

Reactions: 2 people

papermanzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Well most of us noticed the default coverflows, but who knows what emuflow=3 mean?
Is it for NES, for Gameboy, for SNES etc.

Due to the unknown usage I am also using individual settings.

halen

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My problem with wiiware frozzen was solved. I reinstall the cios 249 and works again. Now i have all of plugins works except Scummvm. if someone may i help me? I think the wiiflow dont know the scummvm.ini?

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ fledge68, or who ever can help on this one.. so after doing droidflow. i've noticed that the exit to menu, doesn't change backgrounds. it keeps the default background.( this throws my theme off.). in the ini it doesn't even have the line for a background. so i added it. an it still will not show a background. the reason i didn't bother writing it in when i released it, is because i thought it was using the source/info background.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ fledge68, or who ever can help on this one.. so after doing droidflow. i've noticed that the exit to menu, doesn't change backgrounds. it keeps the default background.( this throws my theme off.). in the ini it doesn't even have the line for a background. so i added it. an it still will not show a background. the reason i didn't bother writing it in when i released it, is because i thought it was using the source/info background.
HOME/BG is the background for both the home menu and the exit to menu. hope this helps

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOME/BG is the background for both the home menu and the exit to menu. hope this helps
well then here is v3 of droidflow.. added background to exit to menu. thank you fledge68.
http://www.mediafire.com/?y4dca71pwvx1boi

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

By no means is it a big deal, I was actually just curious if it was something you were leaving for later or that you weren't gonna have at all. It would be cool if you include them though that way we can choose if we want to use them or not :) and hooray, standardization for all lol.
So I started making a "FULL" set using same naming convention and a selected golden frame
more news/previews later

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: We all knew once Panda joined chat, after the response OMG, she/they be back everyday, much...