IOS249[38] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
IOS250[57] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS251[58] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey? This may be a kind of noob question, but does wiiflow have a screensaver? I may have missed it. I've actually been listening to music with it since my last post..
Not yet, I was already thinking about making the screen darker after time is over and wiimote disconnects, but I did nothin yet...
Hey fix... Wicked work going on m8. :-)

Just to add my 2 cents, i was also wondering about screen saver function. However I was thinking a bit further, since WF supports that video or trailer feature, is using them as both a screen saver SLASH attraction mode maybe a feasable solution? I bring this up because I was asking about the thp files and use of them somewere else, and this sounds like it could kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak?

CHEERS
would be kinda cool to use trailers for movies,as banners . :)

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
Trophies
XP
Country
hey! can someone direct me to a working Forwarder for the Latest WiiFlow? I can't seem to find a working one... D:
is this
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&key=a919b18ecb60e22ded3c4b59aae4c684&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fgbatemp.net%2Ftopic%2F204106-wiiflow-an-open-source-gui-usb-loader%2Fpage__st__9675__p__4397155%23entry4397155&v=1&libid=1348356469401&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire.com%2F%3Fmn4n14aitj9jxhr&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fgbatemp.net%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dmembers%26module%3Dmessaging%26section%3Dview%26do%3DshowConversation%26topicID%3D871372&title=WiiFlow%20-%20an%20open%20source%20GUI%20USB-Loader%20-%20GBAtemp.net%20-%20Page%20646&txt=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire...mn4n14aitj9jxhr&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13483565088704
one not working for you?

icekirbyixi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey! can someone direct me to a working Forwarder for the Latest WiiFlow? I can't seem to find a working one... D:
http://code.google.c.../downloads/list

I tried that one, it just re-directs me to the System Menu. I've assured that I have the boot.dol in the app folder and everything. idk what's wrong x[

is this
http://api.viglink.c..._13483565088704
one not working for you?

and I haven't tried that one yet, I'll give it a go.

icekirbyixi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://code.google.c.../downloads/list

I tried that one, it just re-directs me to the System Menu. I've assured that I have the boot.dol in the app folder and everything. idk what's wrong x[

is this
http://api.viglink.c..._13483565088704
one not working for you?

and I haven't tried that one yet, I'll give it a go.

yeah :\ that one didn't work either spacepimp D; went right back to the System Menu.

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the N64 plugin use the Not64 mod by Extrems, or just the last official beta from years ago?
I d/loaded Not64 1.2(20120830) awhile back, obviously the build made on Aug 30th, I was also wondering if WiiFlow is also using this build?

No, it is not. (Not sure where this confusion has come from with some people...) It's using the last version of Wii64, Beta 1.1 "Honey".

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ iceKirbyixi - Do you have ios58 installed?

I think so, but just in case, do you think you can hmu with a link? I haven't updated WiiFlow for a while so I might not. :P

@ mastershoes - turns out I don't! :P is there a specific one I need?

Just download the latest IOS58 through modmii, it's required by all of Fix's forwarding sources. It'll give you a wad file you can install through any wad manager.

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
Trophies
XP
Country

I think so, but just in case, do you think you can hmu with a link? I haven't updated WiiFlow for a while so I might not. :P

Just download the latest IOS58 through modmii, it's required by all of Fix's forwarding sources. It'll give you a wad file you can install through any wad manager.
I've used modmii's ability to read a file generated when you run the syscheck homebrew app - this is downloadable via the homebrrew browser. ModMii checks for updates, and downloads your custom requirements. Nice.

icekirbyixi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I installed so many IOSs and other random things trying to solve this problem... and boom.... it works.. I'm glad someone could help me! xD thanks dude! I wish they'd specify that IOS 58 thing to a greater degree in other tutorials. Not one of them mentioned it >.< but yeah awesome :D

Reactions: 1 person

AngelOfDeathEC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Hi, can someone help me please? i have wiiflow rev 663 and when i try to play mario party 4 & 5 PAL all i got is a black screen and music in the background, i tried to configure the global and dml video options to NTCS 480i and a i got the same issue. Then i tried DML Booter r30, and there´s an option called "FORCE video", i put "ENABLE" and everything is working flawlessly.
So my question is: Where can i find the option FORCE in wiiflow? because i really like this loader!
i will really appreciate your help.

Sorry for my english :)

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey? This may be a kind of noob question, but does wiiflow have a screensaver? I may have missed it. I've actually been listening to music with it since my last post..
Not yet, I was already thinking about making the screen darker after time is over and wiimote disconnects, but I did nothin yet...
Hey fix... Wicked work going on m8. :-)

Just to add my 2 cents, i was also wondering about screen saver function. However I was thinking a bit further, since WF supports that video or trailer feature, is using them as both a screen saver SLASH attraction mode maybe a feasable solution? I bring this up because I was asking about the thp files and use of them somewere else, and this sounds like it could kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak?

CHEERS
Yea that sounds like a kickass idea, except it would probably be really taxing on WF memory unless somehow it reloads itself after a certain number of trailers or once it reaches a certain memory limit.
No, it is not. (Not sure where this confusion has come from with some people...) It's using the last version of Wii64, Beta 1.1 "Honey".
Thanks. I was wondering because it seemed that would be a better build to be using, given its improvements, including loading from USB.
Yep I vote for Not64 1.2+ for wii64_mod6.dol/Not64_Mod1.dol as "the" future plugin for N64.. can I get an amen! LoL

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so finally a bug related post. Hopefully some of these shitty phonecam shots of these dumps might help you out a bit [member='fix94'], otherwise I might need to perform checkdisk/f and that would suck cuz I haven't done it in a long while.

I was attempting to build cache with the SNES plugin, when I got this dump today:
IMG_12691_zpsb79e88da.jpg
I also get it when building very large amounts of cache with other plugins as well, about 600+ games per plugin lets say.

I'm sure this was mentioned here somewhere before but WF hangs then codedump's upon a hard reset attempt when choosing Extract NAND from within NAND Emulation Settings of the global settings. I have to hit B on channels icon, then choose Extract NAND from there, which defeats the purpose of having the option under the NAND Emulation Settings on page 1 of Global Settings. Nevermind as long as you're in NAND mode it's fine. Here's some more shitty pics of the hang and dump. Sorry for the quality:
IMG_12741_zps59b1bff5.jpg

Hangs here ^
IMG_12722_zps14bcdd81.jpg
@[member='fledge68'] In the wiki can we add that NAND extraction must be used under NAND view? Less confusion for new users and it would guide them towards success within WF. No rush I know you're busy and it's WIP ;)

I also found that if I launch SaveGame Manager GX with WF, when I choose Back to loader-->loader from the quit menu of SGMGX that it launches The Homebrew Channel instead of WF. Does that mean SGMGX is passing arguments only to HBC? Basically if it's a problem with the way SGMGX chooses to exit that isn't compatible with return to WF, the change might need to be made on the SGMGX side. Let me know and I'll throw a request over at their SVN for return to WF support. Hopefully it's possible since this is one of those programs besides WAD installers and WiiXplorer that I launch often from WF.

Other than that so far man WF is one smooth butter pimpin' piece of brew my friend. Save Game Emulation is rock solid with all games I've tried even within the same partition.
Game Save Extraction works great
Flash Save to NAND works great tested with several games as well.
Return to WiiFlow works damn near flawlessly, with the rare homebrew being the exception.
Excellent work so far WF Team, your loader is simply stunning. Now to test categories, thanks Fledge68 :D

Edit: Forgot to mention all testing done with r733. Also found a small bug where B+Home has stopped reloading WF manually.

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
Trophies
XP
Country
http://soundcloud.com/spacepimp/sets/fixs-12c-forwarder-alternative
Alternative Sounds to Fix's 14b WiiFlow Forwarder
Replace the sound of the wiiflow channel. Now all updated to v.14b!!!!

Designed as Musical stings for the WiiFlow Wii Channel...They mostly use samples used in the wiiflow interface.
1 Bootsy loose wad v.14b http://www.mediafire.com/?k4s0yosv0f1d9nk
2 Dunky frummer wad v.14b http://www.mediafire.com/?k4s0yosv0f1d9nk
3 I Got the Power v.14b wad http://www.mediafire.com/?k4s0yosv0f1d9nk
4 Popcorn Mashup v.14b http://www.mediafire.com/?mn4n14aitj9jxhr
5 Original Default Sounds (For Comparison) - available via the wiiflfow googlecode page.
Enjoy!

sdoc96

Creaky Old Stiff Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Why the hell is it that black ops black screens on me each and every time? I have it set to IOS250=black screen IOS-Auto=Black screen....just WTF!? -___-
Running r726 and mw3 seems to work just fine on IOS250/AUTO so what gives?
Thanks for confirming. I've been having this problem for the last week, except my MW3 has exactly the same problem. A few IOS's I set up manually started ok, but then hang in the "Loading..." screen.
I would have tested on newer revisions since 704, but I'm having trouble with Wiiflow creating zero byte wiiflow.ini files since then. Have not found a solution yet.
Even gone to the point of changing all my cIOS's back to V8 from latest V9beta, different versions of Wiiflow, but no joy.
I just tested blackops using a clean r725 installation (new wiiflow.ini, new wiiflow/settings folder) and the game works just fine on AUTO setting here, I can see on my gecko wiiflow properly reloads to IOS250. It also works fine via hermes 5.1 rodries mod here.
edit: same goes for MW3, no problems.
I just tried r733 and it seems to have fixed the zero byte wiiflow.ini issue I had, so I'm assuming there was an NTFS write issue looking at the r732 log notes. Awesome, thanks Fix.
I also tried the two COD (BO/MW3) again but the same issues with Auto cIOS, but when I changed them manually to use 250 they are now working?!?
Weird as they wouldn't work at all with any cIOS (245-251 v8 or v9bfix, or the 222-224), but now if I set them to 250 it's all good and got online with both.
Very happy now. Back to normal, for me at least. Thanks again Fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, wut wut