FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks, the r417 in drop box worked fine for me
however, when I installed some wiiware into the emu nand, wiiflow crashed (stack dump) when switched to show the emu nand game list
(eg Tales of Monkey Island Ep 4 & 5 PAL)
Thanks for letting me know my compiling environment is fine :P To the emu nand just make sure you delete the wiiflow/cache folder after installing some new wiiware.

Rhombi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for making this, Wiiflow is my favorite loader. But, it can't do everything it seems.

I would like to see Wiiflow able to use FAT systems, aswell as be able to use burned multi-game isos.

Though I may be doing something wrong here...

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for making this, Wiiflow is my favorite loader. But, it can't do everything it seems.

I would like to see Wiiflow able to use FAT systems, aswell as be able to use burned multi-game isos.

Though I may be doing something wrong here...
Wiiflow supports WBFS, Fat32, NTFS, and EXT 2,3,4 file systems

marduk666

THE INFINITE NOOB
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couple of Questions
1 Are there plans to Impliment DML into Wiiflow....It would be awsome... (or swiss)
2 Is there a way to show the WBFS partition games and the Emulated Nand Games etc at the same time, the ability to create different "Flowlists" would be handy. Also maybe a button to take you to your emulated Mii

An example would be
List 1 WBFS, Emu Nand, DML (FrontSD) [All my Games]
List 2 USB Apps Folder [All My Emulators]
List 3 Real Nand, SD apps folder [Netflix, Internet, Photo, Calender, Cleanrip, WiiExplorer, etc.]

Just some Ideas
Wiiflow Rules!!!!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll just begin on weekend to grab the wiiflow source and try to work on it, my coding skills are not the best but I hope to change something :) First thing I'll face is DML support, may we'll see it the next days ;)

Reactions: 1 person

marduk666

THE INFINITE NOOB
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll just begin on weekend to grab the wiiflow source and try to work on it, my coding skills are not the best but I hope to change something :) First thing I'll face is DML support, may we'll see it the next days ;)

Awsome!!! and thanks for your work on DML.

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country

ehhh, before you adding support for dml, is it not better to fix some of all the bugs in wiiflow ?? :blink:

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fixing bugs is far more difficult..i am sure Fix94 is going to try that too if he is up to it...in the mean time his plan is to keep wiiflow at least up to date...

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
but adding support for other stuff aint that just like adding more bugs to wiiflow and if Fix94 aint up too fixing bugs, i dont think thats an good idea then... :blink:
but all the best of luck with it... :)

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey everyone , Wiiflow stop seeing my games after i converted to fat32
my setup is primary active 16gb fat32 for my apps and folders covers
second partition is fat32 primary but wiiflow only can see the games on my nand after the convert . all games play and can be seen on CFG , and Usb loader gx ,, so i now the games are there and good ,

is there anyone else running two partitions of fat for their setup and it is working still , maybe i can get this working again

or is everyone running a single drive fat only or NTSC >>

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is there anyone else running two partitions of fat for their setup and it is working still , maybe i can get this working again

I have FAT32 as main partition and NTFS for games, works fine here. I havent got problems at all with wiiflow and my hdd.

@all:
Uploaded r417mod3 now :)
Chages:
-Fixed black wii game covers if no WiiTDB file exist, forcing to white now
-Set default gamecube game cover to black
-Added DML icon
-Compressed all PNG files to save space
-May fixed codedump if IOS58 games started from DVD (thanks entropy)
-Allowing access to the homebrew screen while parental controls are enabled (thanks entropy)
-Disable cover downloads while parental controls are enabled (thanks entropy)

Download:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25620767/WiiflowMod/index.html
Have fun! :)

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have FAT32 as main partition and NTFS for games, works fine here. I havent got problems at all with wiiflow and my hdd.

@all:
Uploaded r417mod3 now :)
Chages:
-Fixed black wii game covers if no WiiTDB file exist, forcing to white now
-Set default gamecube game cover to black
-Added DML icon
-Compressed all PNG files to save space
-May fixed codedump if IOS58 games started from DVD (thanks entropy)
-Allowing access to the homebrew screen while parental controls are enabled (thanks entropy)
-Disable cover downloads while parental controls are enabled (thanks entropy)

Download:
http://dl.dropbox.co...wMod/index.html
Have fun! :)

Cool , with your setup can you change usb1 in your settings, cause on my end it will not change ,, if i reset everything it is blank , then the button will move again but only usb1 , then my emulated nand will appear only , previously my games and everything worked with wbfs partiton for my games and fat for apps,,

Anyone else running two partition Fats with wiiflow ,,, ?? and has it working if so please tell me which revision you are running so i can back track and find out what changed ..
thank you .

Thanks Fix94 for your mod's for everyone , glad to see you had some success ....

Miigotu Says: I suggest a 2 partition setup, the first being fat32 of around 25GB, for your normal apps (other than wiiflow), and your emulated nand.
The second partition, formatted as NTFS should hold usb2:/apps/wiiflow, usb:/wiiflow, and usb2:/wbfs (your games). You dont want any wiiflow files on usb1 since your emulated nand is there and issues can occur if you try to emulate saves or nand while wiiflow is writing to configuraiton files on the same partition.

so do i need to make an apps folder on my second partition for wiiflow only since my first one has my nand ,,, funny ,i didn't have to do this when i had fat32 for my homebrew and apps ,, and my second was WBFS format wiiflow always working fine,,,until i converted my games over to fat32 ...

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Cool , with your setup can you change usb1 in your settings, cause on my end it will not change ,, if i reset everything it is blank , then the button will move again but only usb1 , then my emulated nand will appear only , previously my games and everything worked with wbfs partiton for my games and fat for apps,,
Yes that works fine for me. You can see mod5 because I changed some settings.

@all:
Uploaded mod4 and mod5! :)
Changes:
r417mod3 -> r417mod4
-fixed DML audio streaming if NAND emulator was enabled before
-removed DVD boot from DML launch, makes boot process way faster (still needs a disc inserted)
-Added base IOS58 to DVD launch list, may really fixes IOS58 games from DVD :P

r417mod4 -> r417mod5
-added yellow covers for "Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games" PAL and NTSC-U
-fixed black covers for "Pandora’s Tower: Until I Return to Your Side" and "Ikenie no Yoru" NTSC-J
-removed some options in DML coverflow because they doesnt work
-fixed global options in DML coverflow
-fixed gametdb titles and synopsis (see http://gbatemp.net/t...58#entry3950858)
-moved IOS selection to new page 4

Download:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25620767/WiiflowMod/index.html

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have checked from rev415 to current , and it will not show my wii games at all,, only shows usb1 to select after usb1 is selected i cannot change the usb selection to try and find my games ,,, Fix94 you think you can maybe at an option or look an see if the hdd selection code is broken,, cause it will not show anything ,,,
on your setup do you have yours
apps \\wiiflow ,, main dir wiiflow , and emulated nand, all on first partition ,,
second partition on folder with games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao Xbox removed gamescript apparently