Hacking WiiFlow 4 The Masterpiece Pack by Abz

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from GC mode using nintendont

no it was always a seperate button in 1076 mod, wiiuwide was sharing the screenshot button and still is
Then it must not be labled as such?

extract wiiflow masterpack to root of device, it's a prerequisite for PL masterpack
! :wtf:
I tested both mods a few hundred times, are you using "Game" as general default video mode?
I can test again using a virgin setup, I never get "Auto" in nintendont anymore
I'll recheck and post back, can you share your ini [dml] section?
I tried forcing all kinds of video modes. When forcing progressive, the only setting that changed was the progressive setting. The video setting itself was untouched. Tried forcing 480i and 480p. Nothing changed under the video mode setting.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

I tried forcing all kinds of video modes. When forcing progressive, the only setting that changed was the progressive setting. The video setting itself was untouched. Tried forcing 480i and 480p. Nothing changed under the video mode setting.
then your video_setting under [dml] is different from 1
can you paste your wiiflow.ini [dml]section here.
did u try deleting your ini and settings?
If you still have errors I can force wiiflow to force the setting all the time

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

Updated 1076 mod hopefully fixing video mode forcing for nintendont for the last time
Also "WiiU Widescreen/ DM-Screenshot" button will now show as "DM-Screenshot" on Wii and "WiiU Widescreen" on WiiU

update manually or online and please check if all is cool now

Edit: also updated 1054

Vans1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe a stupid question..

Do i have to have the emulator installed itself somewhere?
I read somewhere in the apps map in the homebrew folder...?

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, does anyone know where i should put the Vectrex overlays for use with this pack? which folder?

Also wiiflow does not detect any plugin for Famicom Disk System......
and none of my NeoGeo roms show up even tho they are in the correct folder as specified by the plugins ini...

Any help from anyone would be gladly accepted :)

chooky536

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im back looking at wiifow it keeps making a wiiflow root folder on my sd card yet everything is run from my hdd how do i make it pickup the root folder on the hdd?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Maybe a stupid question..

Do i have to have the emulator installed itself somewhere?
I read somewhere in the apps map in the homebrew folder...?

if you extract the full pack then you don't need anything
Hi all, does anyone know where i should put the Vectrex overlays for use with this pack? which folder?

Also wiiflow does not detect any plugin for Famicom Disk System......
and none of my NeoGeo roms show up even tho they are in the correct folder as specified by the plugins ini...

Any help from anyone would be gladly accepted :)

you should check a file named "Source_menu Reference Table + Final Rompath [Abz Mod].rtf" in \wiiflow folder
for default cover path check the corresponding ini in \wiiflow\plugins
im back looking at wiifow it keeps making a wiiflow root folder on my sd card yet everything is run from my hdd how do i make it pickup the root folder on the hdd?
is your apps folder with wiiflow boot.dol on sd or usb?
if it's on usb then you can delete wiiflow.ini and run wiiflow with SD card removed once then plug it back

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New update for Wiiflow and Nintendont Mods:
----------------------------------------------------
* Fixed video forcing when using Wiiflow mods and nintendont also added mpal
* Added OSreport to wiiflow/nintendont (in game settings Debugger>>OSreport)
This should Fix booting FZero-AX when a segaboot.bin is present
* Fixed Wiiu widescreen/dm-screenshot button so that is shows only wiiuwidescreen on wiiu and dm-screenshot on wii
* Nintendont mod: removed AX from exception list of triforce bios, now that we can boot it from wiiflow using osreport
* Also Nintendont will skip PAL bios when WiiU is used because it was found not working
update all apps online or manually using the links in my sig

Reactions: MassiveRican

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so my NeoGeo roms are in the correct folder fba_alpha/roms/Neo but they do not show up in WiiFlow.

I am loving this pack,its amazing, thanks Abz for all the hard work!!!!

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Ok so my NeoGeo roms are in the correct folder fba_alpha/roms/Neo but they do not show up in WiiFlow.

I am loving this pack,its amazing, thanks Abz for all the hard work!!!!

hit "home" the "rebuild cache"
I can't seem to locate the new Not64 plugin in the mirror. One in the Masterpack is the 14-12-26 version. Any chance you could post the new one here my good man?
it's in extracted folder only since the site is down and I didn't make a new pack yet
you can get it from not64 thread in Emu/Homebrew section

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
is there anyway i can mute the banners without loosing the banners plzz? i put banner volume to 0 and it makes them not appear. i wanted them showing but muted without them interupting my back ground music if possible plz abz?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
try banner volume 1
I'll check the code to see why they disappear and try to fix it
if it doesn't work you can remove the sound with customiizmii

yea i tried 1 and it worked. they appear muted :) (gets abit much hearing GC bios twice during picking/loading a game) lol. the only thing is it stops the background music while the banner appears silently. is there anyway to stop that happening? e.g when i select a emulator rom it highlights it but the music carrys on playing . sorry if this sounds fussy lol

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
It's back! with a new pack!

Hot: Fixed the "Update" function in Home Menu, you can now update 1054 and 1076 online when new features are added
Hot: Fixed Video Forcing when using Nintendont and Added OSReport to Nintendont (Debug >> OSreport)
Hot: Updated Wiiflow 1076-Mod by adding Wii Private Server also updated Carbonik Abz Theme
Hot: Added all ocarina codes for Wii/Wiiware/GC and Triforce games
Hot: Added Nintendont r2.290 MasterMod featuring Themes support, PS3-DS3 for nintendont menu, Nunchuck support for BT, GC & Triforce Bios Support, online update and online themes download (Nunchuck readme and button maps)

Added Convert2vWii, GetMyBanner v2.0 and Ocarina_Cheat_Code_Manager to Handy_PC_Tools
Removed Triforce plugin now that all games work with nintendont in GC mode
Added Wiiflow User Manual plugin by Drak0rex
Updated Carbonik Abz theme
Updated ScummVM Plugin to mod12 (Thanks Wiimpathy)
Updated Not64 plugin to latest 20150205 hotfix (Thanks Extrems) the old dol is still in "_alternate_stuff" if needed

Danimals

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To update everything do we need to download the pack from the website and manually overwrite everything? Or does the update in Wiiflow do everything?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i just get out of the shower, it slides right out when my ass is lathered and i don't need to wipe +1