Hacking WiiFlow 3.1 Does not load Themes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shane71170
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,343
  • Replies Replies 2

Shane71170

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
11
Country
United States
I got the latest version of WiiFlow, 3.1

The problem is it won't load the themes. I am trying to get Violet loaded but it does not show up in the settings.
I have all the themes in the Themes folder and I even checked the Configuration file and it lists the correct directory.

I am guessing there is a problem with the new version that they have not fixed yet.

If anyone knows what is causing this I sure would like to know how to fix it.
 
Thank you very much Shortz1994, this is what I needed to know. I downloaded the themes from this link you gave me and they work.
I have also noticed that some that do not say Mod seem to work but they can make WiiFlow Freeze so I will stick to the ones that say Mod.

I did not know they were different.

Thank you very much.

Shane
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted