Emulation wiicolem coleco adam questions!

RunFwrd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a bunch of coleco adam games in the following file formats...
.lbr
.img
.dsk
.ddp
.com
.bas
how do i get these to run on wiicolem ??
help is MUCH appreciated!!!!!!!!!!1

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
thank you for that but i have already read that a thousand times. it says nothing about the file types that i have listed above. i would want to convert these files into .bin or .rom but i dont think it's possible
Have you tried to simply load them through the emulator loader? Or maybe rename the files?
I'm not very familiar with the Coleco, so I don't really know what exactly happens.

RunFwrd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried to simply load them through the emulator loader? Or maybe rename the files?
I'm not very familiar with the Coleco, so I don't really know what exactly happens.

ive tried to load them but i have not tried renaming them maybe ill try that. ill get back. hopefully someone who knows about this can chime in on this because im SURE others are having this problem

RunFwrd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive tried to load them but i have not tried renaming them maybe ill try that. ill get back. hopefully someone who knows about this can chime in on this because im SURE others are having this problem
no that dosent work lol

RunFwrd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no that dosent work lol

well i suppose i was incorrect in my readings. i guess this emulator cant play them. i thought i saw somewhere that it could but what i actually read was the emulator plays colecovision titles that were also released for the coleco adam. i wasnt really understanding what the adam was, it's a whole new console itself that also has a slot for playing colecovision games ha pretty sweet. on the upside i found out that apparently blueMSX-wii can play some of those files from above so i think i can still succeed in putting a coleco-adam button in my wiiflow ha.
i guess somebody let me know if they wanna know if i get this to work lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.