Hacking Wii2600 Forwarder! Help!

AngryGreek766

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, ive been collecting forwarders recently and ive gotten them all to work except wii2600 im currently using usbloader gx 3.0 and have it installed to prilloader as the default instead of system menu. My problem is every wii2600 forwarder i have found so far fails it either fails to launch or on exiting returns me to the homebrew channel instead of usb loader gx. The weird thing is they tend to work from system menu ill launch it exit and it itll take me back to loader but it doesn't work that way from the actual loader itself. Anywayz i was wondering can anyone help me? does anyone have a wii2600 forwarder that they are sure works i have ios58 and im all up to date so im confused.

Please & Thank You

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
try injecting a new v12 forwarder dol into one of the channels you like. You can use ModMii to build the dol for you, start ModMii classic, and from the main menu, enter "a", then "f", then follow the prompts.

then afterwards, starts customize mii (you can download this from ModMii's download page 2 if you don't already have it), load the WAD you want to modify, then (IIRC on the 2nd tab) replace the dol with the one you built using ModMii.

Then save the new WAD, install it and test it. If this doesn't work then I doubt anything will (short of modifying wii2600 itself)

edit:
btw, nice to see a fellow Greek Canadian on these forums :D

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Hard to find a fast 2tb SSD for 130
    +1
  • Peretti @ Peretti:
    lately I downloaded super mario galaxy for wii, but in the first phase, right in the first cutscene of the game, the game freezes in that part, with the image appearing but completely frozen. I already had this problem with pikmin 2 but in the end I couldn't fix the problem. Has anyone had this problem, and if so, did you find a solution?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Moms spaghetti
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why are republicans so desperate to see Hunter Biden's dick? I don't get it.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    They need to see it to prove he isn't a reptilian
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought they were trying to prove that he was a reptilian.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    Oh yeah :rofl2: then I have no idea!
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    @M4x1mumReZ chill on the likes man 15 different times on my profile
  • Veho @ Veho:
    LET ME LIKE YOU KEN
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Emotional damage
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Access Denied"
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Is it actually coal tho
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool coal.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Sour patch dropplings
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Sour patch droppings :tpi:
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    The patches discovered taco bell and decided to sell off the after affects
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reduce, reuse, regurgitate.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    OK but we need to Photoshop the 12 year old girls mouth off of it lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: OK but we need to Photoshop the 12 year old girls mouth off of it lol