Wii #XXXX - Simple Wii Series Vol. 5: The Block Kuzushi (NUKED) (Japan

Railgun

( ' _ ' )
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
release size is taken from the nfo, maybe scrubbed?

Screenshots

l_a-1.jpg

l_c-3.jpg

l_b-3.jpg

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nuked though for being scrubbed

Why is it nuked since its still a perfect working game with the garbage removed? Jesus, don't those nukers have any bloody cow sense?
hate2.gif

the scene rules are probably state that a release has to be untouched thus a clean none garbage removed iso
Don't those things change to console specific shit eventually? Wasn't the GC the same way, until people started finding out how to remove the garbage and what not? I'm sure a few of those releases were nuked too, until they became the norm. I don't know, memories not that good. But breakout clones are..

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks Railgun, but if this is nuked (I don't see it on any of my sources), then I'll have to get someone from staff to delete it.
frown.gif
On one of my sources it's listed as Nuked (reason: hacked_scrubbed.release), and Simple Wii Series Vol. 6 - The Wai Wai Combat it's also nuked...

Kudos to TMD to be the first team to use WiiScrubbed isos
smile.gif
Let's hope that the scene accepts it as a standard.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Lets not hope not, its nuked for a good reason. This WiiScrubber in its current state is a bad idea to use as a standard. Its not about keeping games 100% identical to original, its about them not being hacked up in a makeshift way to be smaller. With this method for example games can easily be detected to be copies, and all the tool does is wipe out data without decrypting and repacking/encrypting again. GC scene was caused problems by very similar things to this.

Until theres a way to PROPERLY rebuild Wii ISOs, there wont be a change in standard.

ecdsds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lets not hope not, its nuked for a good reason. This WiiScrubber in its current state is a bad idea to use as a standard. Its not about keeping games 100% identical to original, its about them not being hacked up in a makeshift way to be smaller. With this method for example games can easily be detected to be copies, and all the tool does is wipe out data without decrypting and repacking/encrypting again. GC scene was caused problems by very similar things to this.

Until theres a way to PROPERLY rebuild Wii ISOs, there wont be a change in standard.

The King has spoken
bow.gif

Sounds good 2 mii

Bismarck

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Right.
And thats the reason why this scrubbed releases should get nuked.

Monkeyface

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
GC scene was caused problems by very similar things to this.

This is NOT right!!!

Did you actually ever have a GameCube??

I guess not.

But I DO and I can tell you that there hardly never was a problem because of a "wiped" or "shrinked" or "stripped" GameCube ISO!

And IF there was a problem, you could easily fix it using "FSTFix" or/and "RELOC".

So, please stop telling the people untruth stories.
thanks

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
You say there are no problems then you say IF there was a problem you had to use a tool to fix it.. which cannot be the case for Wii, plus now we have the problem of firmwre possibly checking these sectors/signature.

Looks like theres a new tool better than WiiScrubber out now anyway..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1