Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
SnAQ said:
Im trying to get 100% item collection in the game, but there´s two items that i have no clue on how to get.
Perhaps someone here can help out.

This is Sector 1, in the big slope you´ll have to slide down and use Speed Booster to get up again.
In the middle of that slope, is a Super Missile door, but it feels like there should be a platform or so to stand on, only i cant find it.

http://img686.imageshack.us/i/img0018ntf.jpg/

And on the main sector, there´s a item on the "upper deck" of the control bridge, how do i get there?

And in Bioweapon Research Center, there´s a Missle powerup inside the wall on the top floor, how do you reach that?

In sector one you have to run up the slope (with the accelerator) then while sliding down, shoot a super missile (basically start sliding, go to 1st person mode and lock/charge/shoot) then go up again and go down, use the grapple beam.

For the upped deck one, remember the restrooms ?
In the room leading to the restrooms, upstairs, there is a small opening with air coming out, open it (with a bomb IIRC) and enter, it'll lead you to the upper deck.

Still looking for the bioweapon research center one.

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Taik said:
SnAQ said:
Im trying to get 100% item collection in the game, but there´s two items that i have no clue on how to get.
Perhaps someone here can help out.

This is Sector 1, in the big slope you´ll have to slide down and use Speed Booster to get up again.
In the middle of that slope, is a Super Missile door, but it feels like there should be a platform or so to stand on, only i cant find it.

http://img686.imageshack.us/i/img0018ntf.jpg/

And on the main sector, there´s a item on the "upper deck" of the control bridge, how do i get there?

And in Bioweapon Research Center, there´s a Missle powerup inside the wall on the top floor, how do you reach that?

In sector one you have to run up the slope (with the accelerator) then while sliding down, shoot a super missile (basically start sliding, go to 1st person mode and lock/charge/shoot) then go up again and go down, use the grapple beam.

For the upped deck one, remember the restrooms ?
In the room leading to the restrooms, upstairs, there is a small opening with air coming out, open it (with a bomb IIRC) and enter, it'll lead you to the upper deck.

Still looking for the bioweapon research center one.
`

For the one you are looking for
In the Control Room, there´s three round shaped glasses on the floor, go into morph ball and place a bomb on the middle one,

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well yeah i got it working but found Metroid Prime 3 corruption to be better, it had smoother controls and better story imo, sorry but after geting 12 hours in and almost done story im nt really enjoying it

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bloodomen2 said:
i got a problem with the cutscenes of the game !
gameplay works fine but the cgi and ingame cutscenes have big lags
is there any way to fix it ? i play through neogamma

If you play via disc that's to be expected. All you can do is to see if cIOS56rev20 is faster for disc loading too(which i doubt!) and create as good as possible burns.

SectionX

Trophies
XP
Country
bloodomen2 said:

It is because your wiikey is set to 3X dvd speed? I downloaded the beta 1.99 version and now it got rid of the cutscene lag

joey2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
cant get further in sector 2, there is a long room with 2 fans.. from the left one are coming those flying things.. cant shoot the nest down and everytime I got shot from the lift on the left, please help me!
biggrin.gif

bloodomen2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SectionX said:
bloodomen2 said:

It is because your wiikey is set to 3X dvd speed? I downloaded the beta 1.99 version and now it got rid of the cutscene lag
how do i change the version of the wiikey?

red_fox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
joey2008 said:
cant get further in sector 2, there is a long room with 2 fans.. from the left one are coming those flying things.. cant shoot the nest down and everytime I got shot from the lift on the left, please help me!
biggrin.gif
You have to shoot the nest, try standing closer and from either side. It took a while for me to get it but it is possible.

JeySee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
red_fox said:
joey2008 said:
biggrin.gif
You have to shoot the nest, try standing closer and from either side. It took a while for me to get it but it is possible.
You can also freeze the fans with a fully charged shot.

KageJuin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello, I tried going through all of this, but I'm using the USB loader GX and tried playing this game with 222,223 and 249, but it won't start up at all.
does anybody have an idea what the general requirements are to play the game? because I'd like to play it now =S

XLarge

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
KageJuin said:
hello, I tried going through all of this, but I'm using the USB loader GX and tried playing this game with 222,223 and 249, but it won't start up at all.
does anybody have an idea what the general requirements are to play the game? because I'd like to play it now =S
Hi, try downloading the app: PimpMyWii. it'll update all ios'es to the latest version! When you're ready doing that try booting the game with ios 202 and vidtv patch on.

btw can someone tell me how long this game is?

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
How utterly annoying, Im stuck at 98% items collected :/

One is still left in Bioweapon Research Center at the top floor, inside a wall.,
I can even see the missile, but i have no clue on how to obtain it.

The second is in Sector 1, near the disabled elevator..

Tips appreicitaded!

Goemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, sorry, I've been right through this thread and updated everything that I can see and I'm still getting the crash on the baby crying cutscene!

Current setup:

Wii 4.0E
DLed CIOSX rev20b and installed the cIOS249 with ISO57 v5918 as the base
running the game from GX USB loader 938 (default settings)
ISO - partition removed, converted to wbfs, running from a USB stick (transferring with Wi backup manager)

It's still crashing! What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Goemon said:
Hey guys, sorry, I've been right through this thread and updated everything that I can see and I'm still getting the crash on the baby crying cutscene!

Current setup:

Wii 4.0E
ISO - partition removed, converted to wbfs, running from a USB stick (transferring with Wi backup manager)

Thanks

Set the game to use IOS 222, and it should work.

bloodomen2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SectionX said:
bloodomen2 said:

i updated and it helped!
but damn that update was anoying
they gave no instructions on how to install ! anyway i had to eject the disc 2 times for the update to install

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
There, 99% completed!
Now there´s only that DAMNED item in Bioweapon Research Center left, anyone gotten 100% in that section yet?

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
SpaceJump said:
SnAQ said:
There, 99% completed!
Now there´s only that DAMNED item in Bioweapon Research Center left, anyone gotten 100% in that section yet?
Where do you see how many % of the items you already have?
When you finished the game, you can see it by pressing + and at the main menu.

Goemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SnAQ said:
Goemon said:

Current setup:

Wii 4.0E

Thanks

Set the game to use IOS 222, and it should work.

Hmmm, do this in the GX USB loader?
I did this from the loader and a couple of things happened...

Firstly when I tried to switch it said CIOS will only load with Hermes rev4. after I dismissed this screen it was still on IOS 222.
Then when the game booted it said: FS error bad magic but the game still loaded...And it crashed in the same place.

What are these issues?

Do I have to install Hermes CISO?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work