1. nusilver

nusilver Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Sounds to me like you were a huge Metroid PRIME fan, not a Metroid fan, because this game evokes the previous 2D games wonderfully. Other than the constant talking, I'm loving this title so far.

2. mariosonic

mariosonic GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Wth?The game wasn't that bad.If your a real metroid fan,you would atleast like the gameplay,because it goes back to the old Metroid games,along with a new gameplay machanic.I think you only like the Metroid Primes.Sure,it's not as long as the Primes,but its better IMO.

And also,whats with the graphics part?Graphics arnt half bad for Wii.Sounds like you are compairing the graphics to PS3 or XBOX 360.

3. Suicide

Suicide 'Nuff said...
    Newcomer

United States
    It's a decent game, above mediocre at best. It's the second worst game in the series (Prime Hunters was the worst), but it's still a decent game nevertheless.

It's basically Metroid Fusion in 3D.

4. LostStefan

LostStefan Member
    Newcomer

Serbia, Republic of
    smdy plz help, I don't know how to solve the freezing problem with the game! Baby cry fmv

PAL 4.2E Wii
    With mod chip

5. mariosonic

mariosonic GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Not quite Fusion.I didnt really like Fusion.And Prime Hunters i dont think would be the worst in the series..It was better than Prime 1 and 3.

And i'm fine with the hard difficulty and long cutseens.Because,the cutseens look good,and it stil has a good ammount of gameplay.And i like hard games. This one was alittle tough.

6. Hielkenator

Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    I've been hooked on metroid since the original NES.
    I've made it through all games on any system. Multiple times, every sequence break there is, i've done them...
    Prime was awesome but not my favourite, super metroid was.
    This is just so different. It lack that REAL metroid feel.
    The feeling of solitude, exploring.
    This is just a action game with samus as star.
    It has everything any metroid game has, but feels forced to feel like a metroid game.
    But then , maybe i'm getting old.....
    I like it too but , it's very different than any metroid experience. 2D or not.
    It's nice but it lacks real orgnality.
    I really think the pointing at the screen to shoot missles is absolutely SHIT

7. juiceciuj

juiceciuj Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    hey, getting i'm having a problem with the baby's cry fmv locking up... i am pretty much brand new to this scene, and apparently there's something with my setup not letting me play dual layer games(smash bros. locks up after the first cutscene)

4.2u, and i load everything from USBLoaderGX-r850. i basically just followed everything from this walkthrough step by step and all but these two dual layer games works flawlessly.

in wbfs manager it shows my metroid iso as 7.26, but in usbloader i'm pretty sure it says 7.31 or something

my smash bros. iso comes to 6.93 according to wbfs

any help would be much appreciated. thanks

8. Skyline969

Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Canada
    I use Configurable USB Loader, and the game plays just fine using 222-mload as the IOS for me. Maybe I'm not far enough into the game to see this "baby's cry" FMV. I'm just at the point where you can take three elevators, and I took #1 which took me to a place infested with plant life.

9. sixofspades

sixofspades Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm stuck in the game at the part right after they find Kyle dead and looking like "a pile of rags" where the 4 soldiers are standing there looking at his body and I'm stuck in first person mode.
    I've been stuck here for almost an hour and a half and I still have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking for, can anyone please help me?

10. red_fox

red_fox Member
    Newcomer

There's a patch of green blood behind you (the other side from the soldiers).

I found that tapping B activates the scene better as otherwise you have to be still on the spot holding B for up to a second.

11. mariosonic

mariosonic GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Hey guys,does anyone know how to get the item in Main sector that on the map shows it's on the "top part" of where samus' ship is? Theres a door that it wont let me open.What do i do?

12. trrrr

trrrr Newbie
    Newcomer

Hi,
    I downloaded an iso but I can't get it to work. [​IMG] I burned it with imgburn at 1x speed in a dual-layer DVD and use on my Wii 4.1U hardmodded with wiikey 2 ver 1.3 but the console wont even read the DVD. The only thing it happens when I insert the dvd is that I lose control over the pointer, as if my remote's batteries had run out. Any ideas of what could b the problem?

13. mariosonic

mariosonic GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Try taking it in and out.Thats what i have to do everytime i play the game.(I have a softmodded wii)

If that doesnt work,your going to have to re-burn it.I burned mine on 2x speed and it works fine.

14. sixofspades

sixofspades Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Thank you very much fox! You're a life saver. I was getting ready to just shut off my wii in anger.

15. Ryufushichou

Ryufushichou I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!

This game is awesome, got it working on cIOSX rev 20, Neogamma using my PSP as a USB device, 4.1E.

16. jan777

jan777 motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz

Tried super missiles?

17. mariosonic

mariosonic GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Wont let me use missles on the door.Has no spot to target it.

18. jan777

jan777 motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz

what kind of door is it?

19. mariosonic

mariosonic GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Just one of those doors with 2 redish-orange glowing sticks things on the door.One of the doors that seems like you have to turn on a switch or dos omething.I looked everywhere.

20. Dispel

Dispel GBAtemp Regular

Stuck in the room where water goes up and down, it's also divided by some land in the middle (I already pushed the button to make it go up & down endlesslly) .. I see the platform I'm supposed to get to at the end of the room, but it's way too high up and there's nothing I can jump to to get there

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Metroid, #XXXX, (USA)