mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fedex14 said:
okay this is unbelievable, the game is freezing AGAIN, this time much later into the game, during a cutscene when you unlock super missiles, it's freezing just like baby's cry scene :S

any idea? im using configurable usb loader, ciosx rev20 ios 249 ios 56

before it froze on the baby's cry scene, but it worked removing the update partition. Now it's freezing again :S
No because im not at the super missles yet.When do you get super missles?Im at a point where i need them,but cant find hem.

Markan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mariosonic said:
Markan said:
mariosonic said:
Sorry guys for asking so many qustions.I keep thinking i dont know something about the game,then i find it out.xD But this i'm positive i cant find out.

This door. http://img844.imageshack.us/f/0828101749.jpg/ How do i open it?

I assumed that you need some kind of upgrade for Rocket Launcher for 5 simultaneous lock-ons. Thats not the right way anyway. Ive only seen 1 such door so far if thats your first then it definetly is not the right way.

edit: anyone at sector 3 past that closed red door after 3 grappling hooks? Ive searched for 4 hours and cant find a way out, Im stuck in that area...
Okay,well i went backwards and i didnt see anything new.I'm blocked in from some point though,from something i have to blow up with a Super Missel..

I cant really remember which super missile door youre at because there were 2, 3 or 4 of them or so. But each time there was one, if you hav to get thru then in that same room there should somewhere be a hole where u can go in with morph ball. just look around. Or maybe you have to bomb some crack or something else so a hole reveals. but it should be in the same room as the door.

Fedex14

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
ARGH im so pissedddddd, i cant believe it isnt working AGAIN

it's still freezing, i dont know what cios to use or anything

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fedex14 said:
ARGH im so pissedddddd, i cant believe it isnt working AGAIN

it's still freezing, i dont know what cios to use or anything
What CIOS are you using?And are you on USB or disc?I'll check this out when i get to it.

Im stuck at the generator room or whatever right now.(moving stuff and wall jumping) cant get that last wall jump to work..

sid0101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I'm stuck and I'm hoping you guys can help.
I'm in Sector One and after...
a certain someone shoots a certain big thing off samus with a big huge gun, there's a cut scene where they examine a fallen comrade... I'm stuck looking at the back of their heads... any clues?

Markan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sid0101 said:
Alright, I'm stuck and I'm hoping you guys can help.
I'm in Sector One and after...
a certain someone shoots a certain big thing off samus with a big huge gun, there's a cut scene where they examine a fallen comrade... I'm stuck looking at the back of their heads... any clues?

that one got me stuck too for 30-60 mins as well... look right of them like 90 degrees... on the field there is like green slime... I overlooked it cuz it almost looks like grass or something. You have to analize that.

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I need help..Again.(even though most of the time i said i did but then i find out i can do it myself.xD)

What are you soposed to find when you have to be in FPS mode in the snow place after(SPOILERS) Mariece or whatever his name is dies?

Markan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mariosonic said:
I need help..Again.(even though most of the time i said i did but then i find out i can do it myself.xD)

What are you soposed to find when you have to be in FPS mode in the snow place after(SPOILESR) Mariece or whatever his name is dies?

was stuck there too for 15 min... just look up there to the building with the windows... in one of those there is a woman. move the cursor on her and that should be it.

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Markan said:
mariosonic said:

What are you soposed to find when you have to be in FPS mode in the snow place after(SPOILESR) Mariece or whatever his name is dies?

was stuck there too for 15 min... just look up there to the building with the windows... in one of those there is a woman. move the cursor on her and that should be it.
Sorry but,wich window?Dont think i see a woman in one of em.

EDIT: Got it.Thanks.

bnui_ransder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so now the same problem I had before, but different now. I upgraded to the new Waninkoko's rev20 like someone else said it worked for them.

And the same point, after going into first person to find and shoot the enemy on the roof during the training in the very beginning, instead of having nothing to do I now lose all control over Samus and my controller disconnects from the Wii, and I am not able to connect it again.

I have no idea whats goign on, since having read through a bunch of pages, no one seems to be having this problem.

Daxa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay look I'm sorry if this has been answered, im sorry if Im just being ignorant but I can't figure this out.

I have tried several different things for about the entire day.
I read wiitard metroid other m was better, so I got that
I read the one guide posted here inwhich I added a new usbloader, and added ios236
I then updated cios rev20b with base 57, and then the other 249
The only other thing i have read about is removing the update partition with wiiscrubber, I don't know how to do that, I have only used wiiscrubber once and that was about a year ago and a quick run down on how to get that, also the WBFS manager didn't work so I'm assuming I need another, but I don't know what it's called or anything.

Is there something elese? am I missing something? It's just gotten more frustrating throughout the day :/

edit: it's the problem in the "baby's cry" where it zooms on samus's face and just freezes.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shaunj66 said:
This game is also freezing for me at the point when it zooms into her eyes in the second cutscene (referred to as Baby's Cry).

Tried 249, 222 mload still nothing.
Do 223 CFG USBloader.

finished the game on that.

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
shaunj66 said:
This game is also freezing for me at the point when it zooms into her eyes in the second cutscene (referred to as Baby's Cry).

Tried 249, 222 mload still nothing.
Do 223 CFG USBloader.

finished the game on that.
You beat it?Then do you know where to go after you get the wave beam?No where there so i went back to the spot with that boss.The yellow vehicle one.It says i have to go back before that,but its closed in.you know where i go?I''m getting tired now(Yet its only 7:40 PM here) so im not as smart now.xD

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest I have no idea what I did.

Game was pretty boring, I'm just on auto pilot playing it.

Saying that I couldn't guide anyone on games I've loved.

ARISMENDY_64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
usbloader gx , wiiflow ,cios 20 ......
yaywii.gif

bceagles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, a little help? I'm stuck at Sector One right after *minor spoilers*

you beat that giant worm thing, and it unlocks a Door that's normally locked at the save station. I checked the terminal, which made the area into a grass-like place, but there's one of those weird barriers, and I can't get past it. I've spent like an hour looking, haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay