Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

SoNiC1023

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know everybody is gonna say somthing stupid about my 1st post but I have one quick and easy question. Does Wifi work on the single layer disc dump?

EDIT: Also I didnt do the 15% trick thing and now im reading that im screwed when the US version comes out. Is this true?

ironm666

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just a simple question

If I update my USA Wii thru 3.1U, can i run the game without the 15% trick, removing the 3.1J with BrickBlocker? Or is it needed to update to 3.1J?

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
something weird is happening with mine. SSBB is playing fine, but whenever I go to battle royal, it seems like it automatically hits "back" and it does back to the menu.

anyone know whats up?

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
need to know how to get sonic and whenever i try to save a picture it wont let me.. also i just tried to play story mode with 2 players beat the first level and it locked up

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks h8tr, was worried that since it wasn't 89x50 it would be fake
happy.gif

SMASH HERE I COME!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is the 56 file one on newzleech fake?
Dairantou Smash Brothers X (DVD5) (2008) (Dairantou_Smash_Brothers_X_INTERNAL_JAP_WII-TMD)[01/57] - yEnc "ssbxjppassword----wii-reloaded.info----.txt" (XX/1)
(Dairantou_Smash_Brothers_X_INTERNAL_JAP_WII-TMD)[02/57] - yEnc "ssbxjp.par2" (XX/1)
(Dairantou_Smash_Brothers_X_INTERNAL_JAP_WII-TMD)[03/57] - yEnc "ssbxjp.part01.rar" (XX/164)
works great

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From quickly skimming the last 10 pages, I'm still kinda confused.

BUT from what I understand, is this what I do? (I have a NTSC-U Wii with Wiikey 1.9G Beta).

1) Upgrade my Wii to 3.1U
2) Turn region-override on in my Wiikey settings.
3) Burn 2 copies of SSBX, one with BrickBlocker (Disc B)
4) Put in Disc A (the non-brickblocked) disc and let it upgrade to 15% then pull my Wii's plug out.
5) Put in Disc B and all should run correctly?

If anyone can answer, then I'm really grateful. I really can't read through 49 pages of info. >_<
yes runs great.. but mines not saving
hate2.gif

aresaypay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another confirmation from me, NTSC-U Wii + Wiikey using the 15% trick works great, no dupe channels, game works.

Now if I could only figure out what half of the menus said
biggrin.gif

same here, used the 15% trick (two discs, one untouched for the 15% update and the other one was brick block'd + regionfrii'd to play. Now if I could just read the menus

Killakae

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You didn't create a save file when it asked did you? It was the Japanese gibberish you probably couldn't read after the "Now Loading".

when it loads i get a set of 2 options. left and right
after that i get another 2 options left and right can someone tell me which ones 2 pick

pick the one on the left... you'll get a next set of options, if the one on right on the right says "Wii" on it, it means you need to clear some space

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You didn't create a save file when it asked did you? It was the Japanese gibberish you probably couldn't read after the "Now Loading".

when it loads i get a set of 2 options. left and right
after that i get another 2 options left and right can someone tell me which ones 2 pick

pick the one on the left... you'll get a next set of options, if the one on right on the right says "Wii" on it, it means you need to clear some space
ok i took the one on the left it did a little loading red spinny thing then it looked liek it gave me an error and loaded the game i check my system i have 608 blocks free

ok its workign sweet thanks so much guys
yaynds.gif

slapusillydawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I have a ntsc-u wii with 1.9g and 3.1U and don't wanna do 15 percent, all i have to do is burn the game and update and the only repercussion will be dupe channels, nothing else right? No brickblocker or region free too, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work