Gaming Wii worth the money?

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well I love soccer too and and I love PES on wii, after playing it I simply can't play any other soccer game the way you can control all the players and you make incredible passes it's just priceless I play it every day and consider it the one of the best soccer games regardless of its graphics.
And I also love my wii before and after I hacked. It has amazing games and I don't regret buying it maybe it is because I don't like FPS too much but I'll take my wii over 360 and PS3 every day.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
clops3000 said:
Well I love soccer too and and I love PES on wii, after playing it I simply can't play any other soccer game the way you can control all the players and you make incredible passes it's just priceless I play it every day and consider it the one of the best soccer games regardless of its graphics.
And I also love my wii before and after I hacked. It has amazing games and I don't regret buying it maybe it is because I don't like FPS too much but I'll take my wii over 360 and PS3 every day.

Yes, PES is probably the only soccer game that's worth playing on Wii. Mainly because of the awesome contols.
There's simply No turning back to other consoles after playing it on Wii.But still there's No need for 4 games on the same system IMHO.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
clops3000 said:

Hielkenator said:
QUOTE(clops3000 @ Dec 30 2010, 12:35 AM) Well I love soccer too and and I love PES on wii, after playing it I simply can't play any other soccer game the way you can control all the players and you make incredible passes it's just priceless I play it every day and consider it the one of the best soccer games regardless of its graphics.

Yes, PES is probably the only soccer game that's worth playing on Wii. Mainly because of the awesome contols.
There's simply No turning back to other consoles after playing it on Wii.But still there's No need for 4 games on the same system IMHO.

QFT, I feel exactly the same way, after you've mastered PES Wii, there's simply no going back to a 360 FIFA game IMHO.
The way you can evade the offside trap on Wii, it's just wonderful. I fucking love it!

supersonic124

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeez I didn't know that the Wii was such serious business. Thanks for the advice guys. I got my Wii and so far it's good.
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: hi