Hacking Wii u wup installer gx2 error install

leonilo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone know what I am missing, I download zelda bretah of fire us 9 g, then my system memory is 15 g left.Im using haxct to use wup installer gx2.Now my problem is I can only install the game and game update but installing the dlc I have error says Dlc/E-shop requires sig. ... ? I wonder why all dlc that i download are error

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
use sigpatcher , after using it install the dlc with wup installer .
Everytime you want to load the game you will have to run sigpatcher first , and then load the game ; or you are going to have a message statment that dlc has an error to erase it and reinstall it .

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone know what I am missing, I download zelda bretah of fire us 9 g, then my system memory is 15 g left.Im using haxct to use wup installer gx2.Now my problem is I can only install the game and game update but installing the dlc I have error says Dlc/E-shop requires sig. ... ? I wonder why all dlc that i download are error
You need to have CFW. Like others have said, use Sig patcher, mocha, or my personal favorite...HaxChi

Reactions: leonilo

leonilo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh man too bad, what shoud I do ,Now I get a black screen with "-4" in the top left corner. ? launching Haxchi ? anyone can help me please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER