Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe because I didn't have that link ?
everybody says "use the brazilian link" without giving it, because it's probably full of iso.

Also, because I don't know if they modified that version, which one they used, and the source is not available, etc.
No roms in it. (Clean link). No source for unknown reasons. They did as it is the most successful mod when it comes to installing.

Reactions: Cyan

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I thought it will instantly brick the console ._.
So there are some secuety checks so the console won't brick? (If the game is in the right region)
I think the people who made the exploit were too lazy to test if it works. It installs fine but can't launch it.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're not lazy, they just don't have a region checking thing with it. Alternate region stuff doesn't even brick you.
Then why would they say NOT to install out of region game or you will brick. What about not installing to NAND in the original guide?

suzsuzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It is working, sir. I uploaded one to that iso site, here's a picture of it. USA
uqx1AdY.jpg
How that? There's no WUD USA for Yoshi...

TSS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Another question (I'm annoying), if I was ever forced to format my HDD because it corrupted or something, could I redownload everything through the eShop like you can with Legit CIA's on the 3DS or would I have to reinstall everything through WUPinstaller?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears: @Psionic Roshambo Yeah, me too. And I play them all on wiiu ;)