OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
rabbids.jpg

Yves Guillemot, president of Ubisoft, has told gaming press that Nintendo’s Wii U is quite similar to both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, but in some cases the system can outperform both. Apparently Ubisoft has had Wii U development kits for quite some time, so they’re aware of what the system is capable of.[/p]

QUOTE said:
“I think at least [as powerful]. It should be even superior for some of the games. We don’t know everything, so we have a few things Nintendo is telling us that will have such and such powers.”

He confirmed that Ubisoft studios had Wii U developer kits for “quite some time,” and that, “from the beginning when we saw that console we were impressed by the level of quality of the experience you could get.”

The executive also highlighted that, because of the similar power output, developing for the Wii U won’t cost all that much, meaning third-party companies will be eager to embrace the platform.

“[Wii U] doesn’t increase [development costs] very much because the advantage is in being close to the other machines, you can do the game for all the formats at the same time.”

Source

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's a bit vague. So it can outperform the competition in one field...but which one? Graphics? Audio? Loading time? Processor power? Disk space? Online features?

This is just meat for speculation, which is kinda the opposite of what 'news' is supposed to be about.
frown.gif

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
So what, Nintendo's next console, may or may not be better that the competitions current consoles.

who cares, When Mario Kart coming out?

JonthanD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chop said:
So what, Nintendo's next console, may or may not be better that the competitions current consoles.

who cares, When Mario Kart coming out?

I want a new F-Zero, I loved the one on the N64 and hated the one on the GC.

I think the SNES one was better too...

Before the nut jobs jump in here saying "OMG its the best your crazy" Yeah you have your opinion I have mine
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qsAC1PwgOw4?si=Sg3MyfzX8oksgrho This song didn't help their reputation