Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
What Smash Bros? Brawl? Wii U? Melee? 64?
This is "Wii U save files" thread so...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Guys i downloaded Smash bros save file for EUR consoles, but its loadiine save file.
My smash is notLoadiine. How do i use this?

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is "Wii U save files" thread so...

Guys i downloaded Smash bros save file for EUR consoles, but its loadiine save file.
My smash is notLoadiine. How do i use this?
Yeah, but you could ask for Wii save file for Saviine, for the VC.
Anyways, isn't the saves not region locked when using CFW?

EDIT: Proceed with this tutorial I've found. May be useful.

Last edited by E1ite007,
Reactions: MetoMeto

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

Idk man, i've never done this, i don't even know what to ask tbh.

As i know, yes. Not sure, but i downloaded EUR save anyway.
Thanks, ill check out the tutorial. :yayu: [/QUOTE]

Last edited by MetoMeto,

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Can i use USA saves for my EUR console?

Saviine, as it turned out, is actually way over-complicated and super outdated.

I ended up using "SaveMii mod 5" it was super easy.

Here's how i did it, but ill post links for other explanations and links at bottom:

I just copy "80000001" file on SD/wiiu/backups/TitleID/0/ ("TitleID" being actual ID of a game)
put the card back in Wii U, start SaveMii mod 5, find the game, click restore backup, and thats it! :)

NOTE: i downloaded Loadiine file from THIS thread, but the vile i downloaded had "c" and "u" folders, which confused me. It was actually a Loadiine backup.
I just renamed "c" and "u" folders...
"c" to "common"
"u" to "80000001"

Thanks anyway, i appreciate you wanted to help!

Links:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-importing-wii-u-saves-with-savemii.475349/
https://apps.fortheusers.org/wiiu
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-save-files-compilation.427761/

And a video that helped with the process overall.

Last edited by MetoMeto,
Reactions: E1ite007

eesc94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I figured out how to make the Smash 4 saves work using SaveMii Mod and I have update 1.1.7 installed. I installed the two NTSC saves and they both worked for me. Although, Emerl's save has more stuff unlocked so you might want to use that save.

So I started noticing errors when SaveMii Mod was trying to replace all the files (And there are a lot of them!). The size of the save is 50 MB and most of its size comes from the common/texture folder. It contains 99 tex files or slots and most of them remain unused in Emerl's save so it makes no difference if you don't include them as SaveMii Mod only replaces the existing files with the newer ones and the ones that are not included will not be altered.

When you create a brand new save file for Smash 4 and then back it up using SaveMii Mod, you'll find out that all the files in the common/texture folder are unused (I checked the files using Notepad++) so it makes no difference if you don't include the ones that remain unused in Emerl's save. However, Emerl's save has the first 8 slots used (00 through 07) and since I don't know what the files are for I decided to include them since they have data stored in them and I deleted the rest (08 through 98). That is 36 MB of data deleted. And to my surprise it worked!

For some reason SaveMii Mod seemed unable to complete the process when the save was 50 MB of data and now it only replaces 14 MB and it worked for me!

Keep in mind that this might not work for you but if you haven't progressed in Smash 4 that much you might want to give it a try. However, you'll do it at your own risk!

Andymadness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, new user here. I am looking for a 100% complete save file for NES remix pack (USA). Cemu updated and now the wii shop versions of NES remix 1 and 2 are no longer working for me. Nes remix pack however does, can anyone help? :)

Edited to include proper region.

Last edited by Andymadness,

Temphexor

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, i tried several saves games and all works well except for the master cycle zero, when i try to use it, it says that can be used here, i'm on EURO version and used USA save file, is that a problem?.... How can i solve this issue?

Thanks in advance. Greetings.

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, i tried several saves games and all works well except for the master cycle zero, when i try to use it, it says that can be used here, i'm on EURO version and used USA save file, is that a problem?.... How can i solve this issue?

Thanks in advance. Greetings.
Most games saves work just fine between regions, but then there are a few where you have to edit some code to make it think it’s being used in the correct region and there are even some that just won’t work unless you use them in a console with the correct region. Your best bet is to ask google.

Reactions: Temphexor

Temphexor

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Most games saves work just fine between regions, but then there are a few where you have to edit some code to make it think it’s being used in the correct region and there are even some that just won’t work unless you use them in a console with the correct region. Your best bet is to ask google.
Yes i used Google and unfortunately i didn't find anything, i can't believe there is no EURO saves file around, is there a region converter program that can fix the things that are suppose to be wrong?

Greetings.

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes i used Google and unfortunately i didn't find anything, i can't believe there is no EURO saves file around, is there a region converter program that can fix the things that are suppose to be wrong?

Greetings.

As far as I know, the only way is to edit the files manually. I have added instructions for the few files people have posted how to do it but it’s something you have do it in a per basis case.

One way would be to get a save file for each region right at the first saving point and then check the differences, but that also doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll be easy to figure out.

Reactions: Temphexor

Temphexor

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
As far as I know, the only way is to edit the files manually. I have added instructions for the few files people have posted how to do it but it’s something you have do it in a per basis case.

One way would be to get a save file for each region right at the first saving point and then check the differences, but that also doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll be easy to figure out.
Thanks, tried also the save generator but i couldn't find the Master Cycle Zero to add.

PlantedWave5190

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone uploaded a 100% completed save file for Kirby Mass Attack (USA) on the Wii U Virtual Console yet? I'm looking for an all-completed save file with all medals, gold stars, extras and a completed checklist.

By the way, here's my Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (USA) save file on the Wii U Virtual Console. File 1 is 100% completed, but doesn't have all Enemy Info cards.

Attachments

• Kirby 64 USA 100% Save (Wii U VC).zip
    986.3 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by PlantedWave5190,
Reactions: cvskid

-Upsilon-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi :D

I'm looking for a save file for Xenoblade X where the chapter 9 is finished, but where the following ones are still to complete. If you have a save file which goes until a preceding chapter (6-7-8...) it is also welcomed. I don't know if the game' saves are region locked, if yes I'm looking for an European save.

Thanks à lot ^_^

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Has anyone uploaded a 100% completed save file for Kirby Mass Attack (USA) on the Wii U Virtual Console yet? I'm looking for an all-completed save file with all medals, gold stars, extras and a completed checklist.

I keep the index updated, and so far no one has shared that save. You might still get lucky and someone shares one but it's unlikely.

Last edited by Scarecrow B,

GeeBeeYaY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a save of Skylanders Imaginators with all the extra Level Packs unlocked?
Well, it occurred to me that instead of hoping I could one day own very expensive figures like Chompy Mage, Wild Storm and Ro-Bow (which I will still be looking out for, at least), I could simply get a Wii U save where someone has all of these levels unlocked. It's really easy to pull off your WiiU with SaveMii. If you feel it cant be shared in this thread then please PM to me. would really Appreciate it!

Doffer

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello
I am looking for a save game for Lego Super Heroes wii u.
My son accidentally deleted the save game, we had completed the story of the game and unlocked quite a few characters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free