Wii U - Save Files Compilation

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Scarecrow B, May 23, 2016.

1. DrAlexander

DrAlexander Member

Newcomer
    May 11, 2008
    Romania
    Does anyone have a save file for a completed game for Lego Marvel Super Heroes?
    I don't need everything unlocked, just the story mode finished so I can play in free play.

2. nowell

nowell Member

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2018
    United States
    HELP im looking for a botw save thats starts the game with a alot of stuff almost everything i already beat the game but i want to reply it with armar swords bows ect any helppppp????????

3. zebrone

zebrone GBAtemp Regular

Jul 2, 2007
    Italy
    ITALY
    Does anyone have a save file from Paper Mario Color Splash just before the combat against the tyrannosaurus skeleton please??

4. pasc

pasc Newbie

@Calebcass1
    It depends on how far in the game you'd want... I've played it a bit.
    Added my Kirby64 Save to the post (Played till world 3)

@Scarecrow B
    Lego City - Undercover [APLP01].zip
    "100% save for european version of Lego: City Undercover."
    That one is offline. Reup would be neat.

For those "WiiVC convert save game entushiasts":
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

EDIT: Attached the missing OOT VC save I was rambling about. (I played till right after the 3rd stone, right before pulling the spoiler-sword

Attached Files:

Last edited Aug 17, 2019
  5. Scarecrow B
    OP

Scarecrow B ScrapTown

Dec 29, 2015
    Mexico
    Thanks for sharing your saves, already added them to the index. Also, I just checked that lego save and it seems to be working.

6. pasc

pasc Newbie

Are you sure ?
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

7. Scarecrow B
    OP

Scarecrow B ScrapTown

Dec 29, 2015
    Mexico
    Alright, try again. Someone had flagged it.

8. Feroz El Mejor

Feroz El Mejor GBAtemp Fan

Jan 26, 2014
    Spain
    Villa Raíz (Hoenn)
    Anyone has a save from Just Dance 2015 EUR? One with the Uplay unlocks, or an editor to get they.

9. EmulateLife

EmulateLife GBAtemp Psycho!

May 30, 2016
    United States
    Does anyone have a modded save of Xenoblade Chronicles X at the beginning? I'd be fine just with infinite health. I don't really understand how to use XBXGecko.

10. jeice

jeice Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2017
    United States
    Castlevania Legacy of Darkness - 1010ce00,
    All characters unlocked.

Attached Files:

CORE likes this.
  11. jesus96

jesus96 Pinkboi

Sep 2, 2015
    Mexico
    anyone has a skylanders imaginators save with all the characters? i found a thread for the switch version and some people have a wii u save but never shared

thanks in advance

12. RedRose30

RedRose30 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    Anyone have a 100% Star Fox Guard save?

13. worldno2

worldno2 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2019
    United States
    lDoes anyone have a botw save where there are 4 Divine Beasts completed with 3 hearts? no shrine competed, no sidequest completed, no upgrade
    just divine beast only so i can play game again :D

Last edited by worldno2, Sep 14, 2019
  14. mostafa

mostafa Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2017
    Iran
    Hi

I got help from Google for translation

please help me

i dont have amiibo

If i inject a save file that containing amiibo into my console

may be my console having brick or crash ?

thanks

15. comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 20, 2016
    United States
    No brick. Maybe crash.

mostafa likes this.
  16. Squalyian

Squalyian Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2019
    Saudi Arabia
    Greetings,

Pleas help me , while i was updating mlc1 file folders the system asked me do you want to replace 2 folders? and clicked on " Yes" didn't relaiyed save files dolfer stored here.

So i lost my save file with 21 hours approximately, i was reached after zora domain collecting 6 tears of light.

tried to seached over the internet and found only gamecube & wii version save files for speed runners.

I want cemu file please i was fired up the game and all the hype is gone after my save file gone.

Can anybody upload his save near to zora domain?

17. trunske

trunske GBAtemp Regular

Feb 28, 2016
    Listen my story. I have on my Wii a perfect save of Twilight Princess, all lures, all hearts, all expansion quiver bombs etc, all insects and souls collected I only have a missed thing. The Fucking Ordon Shield. I Burnt it by accident and I tried recover it by hacks, because I felt lazy to make another perfect save again , because find the sinking lure, make the roll game in the fishing hole and fish the hyrule loach was really take a loooong time. I spent almost 7 years triying recover ordon shield on Wii making my own codes, but never worked. Thist month I took 2 Days to do everything again and I did do it. everything that I wasted in the perfect save (100 hours played in 2006) I made it on 32 Hours. So my learnt was, If If I would stop complaining and lets make the work, I would had finish this concern easier.

You are in Zora Domain, that is the third temple, fortunately the monkey temple and goron temple are the sortest temple so you only would take aproximately 7 hours to take them again. I'm being honest to you. So you can decide , ask for that save and take days, month or years or make a new save and play it from now to retake the progress in few hours.

18. WiiLikeToPlay2006

WiiLikeToPlay2006 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2017
    United States
    Requests:
    Virtual Console
    Kirby Mass Attack (DS - USA) - 100% Completed (All medals, gold stars, extras, etc.)
    Mario Kart 64 (N64 - USA) - 100% Completed (All gold trophies in all cups in every Mario GP cup class (including extra mode), and alternate title screen)
    Mario Party 2 (N64 - USA) - 100% Completed (Bowser Land, All Minigames, etc. / Everything unlocked)
    Mario Party Advance (GBA - USA) - 100% Completed (All Minigames and Gaddgets)
    Kirby Super Star (SNES - USA) - 100% Completed (All Subgames completed, including The Arena)
    Bomberman 64 (N64 - USA) - 200% Completed, 100% on 2 files (File 1 on Hard, and File 2 on Normal, each beaten with 120 gold cards in under 3 hours, each with all custom parts.)
    Super Mario World (SNES - USA) - 100% Completed
    Mario Kart DS (DS - USA) - 100% Completed (Everything unlocked (Characters, Karts, etc), All missions cleared with 3 star ranking, alternate title screen)
    Mario Party DS (DS - USA) - 100% Completed (All Minigames, All Gallery items and badges, etc. / Everything unlocked)

19. RedRose30

RedRose30 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    Ok so this is the final version of Hyrule Warriors I will upload. Everything is obtained except for the weapons for the DLC characters and they are not all max level. I realized a couple of tutorials were missing including a permanently missable tutorial (big bosses) from my last upload. A user named tastymeatball was kind and made a code to get it. Make sure you check the tutorial list to make sure it's there (I think the big/giant bosses is after the characters and before the summoner tutorial. I could be wrong).

The MM adventure map is reset (had to get clocktown day 2) and I think the twilight one is too (had to get a tutorial that was missing).

Anyways, does anyone have a 100% VC save for GBA Yoshi's Island and a 100% Star Fox Guard save file? I'd appreciate it if anyone uploaded those.

Attached Files:

CORE likes this.
  20. Scarecrow B
    OP

Scarecrow B ScrapTown

Dec 29, 2015
    Mexico
    Index updated

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted