Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey everyone :)
Is there a way to convert savegames from NTSCU to EUR?
IS it ALWAYS püossible to use NTSCU saves for EUR when using loadiine?

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Sno0t
For loadiine just rename the save to match the game's folder name.

is AX5E01 - Xenoblade Chronicles X Unique mode or shared mode
I think is unique. I'm not sure, though.

Hi people !!! I have a question:

Can I dump USA save (with saviine) in order to use in a USB game EUR? Could it brick wiiu?

Thanks ;)
No, it can't brick your wiiu, worst case scenario you will start with a blank save. Most games work with either region but there are some which are region locked. Also don't forget to rename your folder to match the game id.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Took me some time but it's finally done, 007 Legends all unlocked, missing some challenges, and online stuff.

007 Legends, everything unlocked NTSCU

Attachments

• 007 Legends.rar
    8.1 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: BIFFTAZ

Ohad1th

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Can those saves be loaded on the brazilian method games ? If so can you explain or at least link me to a tut or something ? thanks !
and If I downlaod a save with DLC unlocked will I have it unlocked for my game too ?
sm4sh to be specific
if DLC does work I'd like a save with 0% but with all DLC unlocked on MK8 and SSB

Last edited by Ohad1th,

Shmario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Trying Dump Mario Tennis Ultra Smash Save and its giving me this error

Error dumping common dir(maybe the game has no common folder?)

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can those saves be loaded on the brazilian method games ? If so can you explain or at least link me to a tut or something ? thanks !
and If I downlaod a save with DLC unlocked will I have it unlocked for my game too ?
sm4sh to be specific
if DLC does work I'd like a save with 0% but with all DLC unlocked on MK8 and SSB
You will have to inject them with saviine to work with the USB method (look for the saveiine thread). No, having a save with dlc content does not magically unlock dlc for you, you have to buy the dlc in order to use it with the usb method, once you have buy it the saves with dlc content will show the dlc part.

Trying Dump Mario Tennis Ultra Smash Save and its giving me this error

Error dumping common dir(maybe the game has no common folder?)

You should try asking in the saviine thread but I'd say that the game does not have common folder, if it at least dumped the unique folder then it should work.

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I got my laptop back! Now I can post the saves.

They're all American saves. Captain Toad is completely 100%.

Tropical Freeze is 200% (I never did the Time Trials though).

Rainbow Curse is 100%.

Enjoy!

Can someone just test these real quick? I want to make sure I didn't mess up somehow.

I've also noticed that 1 of the 3 saves says Gamedata.dat, one says gamedata.bin, and one of them says save.bin. Is that normal?

Attachments

• Captain Toad.rar
    1.2 KB · Views: 165
  • Rainbow Curse.rar
    607 bytes · Views: 164
  • Tropical Freeze.rar
    8.2 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by RedRose30,
Reactions: ShadowOne333

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, I got my laptop back! Now I can post the saves.

They're all American saves. Captain Toad is completely 100%.

Tropical Freeze is 200% (I never did the Time Trials though).

Rainbow Curse is 100%.

Enjoy!

Can someone just test these real quick? I want to make sure I didn't mess up somehow.

I've also noticed that 1 of the 3 saves says Gamedata.dat, one says gamedata.bin, and one of them says save.bin. Is that normal?

After cheking the other saves uploaded for the same games it seems to be alright. Not all games save using the same format. Thanks for sharing.

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After cheking the other saves uploaded for the same games it seems to be alright. Not all games save using the same format. Thanks for sharing.

No problem! I'm happy to give them, especially the Captain Toad one. Now anyone who has homebrew does not have to suffer the awful Mummy Me Maze Forever. That seriously sucked lol.

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there NES Remix Pack save game 100%

Sorry, but I don't have that game :(

The next one I'm going to be working on is MP10. All I have to do is land on Bowser and Bowser Jr. spaces. That's it.

The other games I have completed 100% have already been uploaded.

I want to upload another Hyrule Warriors save too. I downloaded the save on here and 100% everything that's not DLC since I never bought any.

I got three extra medals (Granny's Boy, Everyone's Hero, and the one you get for hero mode) and I got A rank on the 3 challenges available.

Only problem is Saviine's being stupid on my new laptop -.-

Last edited by RedRose30,
Reactions: baselhamad

baselhamad

"F*CK israel", Free Free Palestine #فلسطيني_وأفتخر
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want i can give you nes remix 1 and nes remix 2 for loadiine. i know it's not nes remix pack but still, it's nes remix
NES Remix Pack is different, it will not work :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The next one I'm going to be working on is MP10. All I have to do is land on Bowser and Bowser Jr. spaces. That's it.

I want to upload another Hyrule Warriors save too. I downloaded the save on here and 100% everything that's not DLC since I never bought any.

I got three extra medals (Granny's Boy, Everyone's Hero, and the one you get for hero mode) and I got A rank on the 3 challenges available.

ok thank you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Finally, you changed your name

baselhamad

"F*CK israel", Free Free Palestine #فلسطيني_وأفتخر
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you give me a random save from nes remix pack please? i would like to check if it's just a "launcher" wich boots one game or another (if its the case then saves most probably would be improtable) or if it's a rewrite
shall i give you my full save game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: b