Hacking Wii U Pro Controller to PC program release

FrankieDedo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Daku93

Oh and just a last thing, i see that this is coming to a custom x360ce solution, but the first tool you released was stunningly great for a use on a HTPC... but there is a bug: if you assign "moves mouse" to the right stick, and you click "save", that option won't save...i say this because it is probably an easy thing to fix, and i want to write it down before it's too late :P i ask if please, when you will have completed the modded x360ce thing, can you see into this, because your tool(s) are so awesome, and it's a shame that those are 99% perfect and not 100% :) then, i want to contribute to make them so :D :D :D

Thank you for everything!! :yayu: :yayu::yayu:

OneSLice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But it ist Displayed as a paired device? If so click connect on the PC and instead of pressing the sync button press A on the controller multiple times, while the PC tries to connect, until the lights keep blinking.

Yeah it connects and everything, but as soon as it connects, the lights stop, and sadly the A thing didnt work. Still need to find someone with a Wii u!

OneSLice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont worry!
The trick is to connect the controller to your Wii U -hopefully you have one- then try connecting it with PC again and it should work.
Nobody really knows why, but thats fixes this issue.
And another tip to prevent this: Dont delete the connection in Toshiba Bluetooth Settings!
Always just do connect and disconnect controller instead of deleting and making a new connection, this helped me, at least.
Hope this fixes it for you!

So i have yet to find a wii u to connect with, but i noticed that there is a reset button on the back of the controller, do you know anything about that if that would work or how long i have to hold it down. I have pressed it but it doesnt seem to do anything so i was just wondering if maybe im doing something wrong

zKetta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you got the right Bluetooth ID for your Device?
For example when I had Asus Bluetooth installed it showed me 2 IDs.
I added them both to the bluetooth ini file while installation and strangely each of them seemed to work.
But when I finally had it working -after about 5 hours of installing and rebooting-
only one of them really worked.

Oh and also, did you change the ini file in the right folder?
I think you have to edit it in:

C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Temp

where the installation files are extracted to.
Btw, I use onboard Bluetooth too, on Desktop Computer.

There is no tosfusb.inf file located in a \local\temp folder.
I am certain that I have the right hardware ID.

hangitover

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thx for your work this far, Daku.

Say, did you compile release mode or in debug mode? If it's debug mode, please try release mode and upload the files again.

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thx for your work this far, Daku.

Say, did you compile release mode or in debug mode? If it's debug mode, please try release mode and upload the files again.

I did compile in debug mode at first, that's why it didn't work for a lot of people. However the version from this post is compiled in release mode and should work.

Hey, OP, people were calling you a cunt earlier in the thread. You should do something about it.

No not the OP, but me.
All I can say to this, is that they should learn to be patient. That would make their lifes a lot easier ;)

I've promised to release it, and I did. I've promised to release the source and I will.
I just want to finish what I wanted to do with it, then clean up the source and release it. (I even have to, because of the license of x360ce, if I understood that correctly)

sarezjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! It's me again. I found my mistakes and everything except the analog emulation is working. I think I'll be ready to release it this weekend. What I can't test, is if it works with multiple Pro Controllers because I only have one.

EDIT: Okay, I decided to release a beta version right now. In my tests everything was working.
However, there is no custom mapping option right now and so A=A, B=B,... and when you use this, your original XBox Gamepads will not work, until you delete the DLL file again. This will be fixed in a later (final) release.
Let me know if you find some bugs, so I can fix them.

How it works:
Copy xinput1_3.dll to the directory of your games .exe file. If this doesn't work try the other files one after another in this order: xinput1_2.dll, xinput1_1.dll, xinput9_1_0.dll. Hope it works for you :D

I'll release the source later, but beware it is really really messy.

How does one use this with Project64?

FrankieDedo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I did compile in debug mode at first, that's why it didn't work for a lot of people. However the version from this post is compiled in release mode and should work.

No not the OP, but me.
All I can say to this, is that they should learn to be patient. That would make their lifes a lot easier ;)

I've promised to release it, and I did. I've promised to release the source and I will.
I just want to finish what I wanted to do with it, then clean up the source and release it. (I even have to, because of the license of x360ce, if I understood that correctly)

LOL man, you're awesome! Let those haters gonna hate :D You and TeHaxor made a fantastic work, you made the Wii U Pro Controller worth 50€ more, so: you gave us an additional value of 50€... and anyone that give money away freely, is AWESOME! Oh and let us know if you have a donation email where we can send some deserved beer ;)

Just one question: Your x360ce will be compatible with use beside an original X360 pad? i mean something like: Player 1 uses Wii U Pro pad with your fantastic, marvelous, amazing ( :D ) program, and Player 2 uses a PC wireless receiver connceted X360 pad.

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just one question: Your x360ce will be compatible with use beside an original X360 pad? i mean something like: Player 1 uses Wii U Pro pad with your fantastic, marvelous, amazing ( :D ) program, and Player 2 uses a PC wireless receiver connceted X360 pad.

Yes, I want to add that to the final Version.

scitek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just thought I'd chime in here for you Daku. I tried the dll files in several game directories and only the xinput1_3.dll had any sort of effect, but none of the games started. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit and disconnected my Xbox controller and am using the Toshiba stack.

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just thought I'd chime in here for you Daku. I tried the dll files in several game directories and only the xinput1_3.dll had any sort of effect, but none of the games started. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit and disconnected my Xbox controller and am using the Toshiba stack.

What was the effect and from which post (Post Number in the bottom right Corner of the post) did you download the dlls?

kangaroogreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, I've been constantly attempting to install the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack. But it keeps getting stuck every single time on the part where it asks for me to "Please plug in the Bluetooth device and click the OK button." But no matter what I do, it just waits a bit, and then asks me again. How do I get past this one step?

I'm using a Logitech usb bluetooth dongle on a Gateway laptop for reference.

Marcus Quintus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
made an account to say this: it works wonderfully, great work. if I could nitpick, the only thing I would ask for would be for the triggers to require slightly less sensitivity to be usable.
Looking forward to multiple controller support.

I know little and less about any of this, but couldn't there be multi controller support if it was modified so that the controller would always been in port 4 when plugged in?

OneSLice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
made an account to say this: it works wonderfully, great work. if I could nitpick, the only thing I would ask for would be for the triggers to require slightly less sensitivity to be usable.
Looking forward to multiple controller support.

I know little and less about any of this, but couldn't there be multi controller support if it was modified so that the controller would always been in port 4 when plugged in?

pretty sure the sensitivity of the triggers cannot be adjusted they feel like straight up buttons to me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer