Homebrew Wii u logo broblume cfw...???

Danook28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
Why wii u logo in menu meny time with out logo to menu... It was logo to homebrwe... Befor menu and i was try to add so game with wup gx app... I dont know how fix this thing...

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can clearly see what the problem is... failed translation! Please try again to explain your problem, but give a lot more details. Maybe then, the translator you're using will work a bit better.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't understand. however, if you're referring to the nintendo wii u logo before a game, I believe that's the bootlogoTex.tga (170x42) (has alpha). I don't have one off hand to see if that's the correct file, but I believe that it is. the only other files are the icon and the screens for the tv and the gamepad.

Danook28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
Wii u was logo homebrwe i was add game from wup gx it is feild coz i chose nand after that i see secreen stop in black secreen and back to homebrew... also that i try to fix it i change Haxchi config.txt to
default=sysmenu..... I dont know what happend.. Wii u stop in wii u menu logo only... 5 time and after that only sound and black secreen...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc