Hacking Wii U Homebrew Situation and FAQ

NWPlayer123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah dammit...I've been on 5.2.0 for some time because I was stupid, so....gonna be a very long time for me :(

Nah, the kernel exploit is confirmed unpatched (assuming it works and it can find the gadgets to piece together the code) up to and including 5.3.0.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
can somebody help me with blocking ip addresses plz. the only option i can access on my router is IP filtering!!! is that the same principles for blockin ip addresses?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Nah, the kernel exploit is confirmed unpatched (assuming it works and it can find the gadgets to piece together the code) up to and including 5.3.0.

Thank god NWP on that one m8, its still is possible on 5.3.0, I was on 5.0.0 but silly enough I updated, really tbh I don't know why I even did because e-shop is not that great and MK8 online does get boring after a while so no biggie but since knowing about 5.3.0 being sort of OK now I'm very pleased I have disconnected all internet connections to my WiiU. I do believe now its just about right around the corner, the WiiU being hacked wide open and that I probably didn't when I was back on 5.0.0 but that was my silly mistake and might still be costly unless the browser exploit can be found within 5.3.0 for me to still be able to access the good stuff? :P

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
really silly question and the answer im guessing will be no. but i just went to dumpmii nand vwii and its taking stupidly long. i guess its the sd card im using? anyway to cancel it without fuckin anything up??

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
^This is the wrong thread, but it does take a long time unfortunately. It's not your card, just leave it and let it do its job.

I doubt you'd screw anything up by cancelling though because you're not writing to NAND - just reading from it.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry i thought i posted it in another thread. plz move it if its in the wrong place mods. thanks for your reply about this. i done 1 ages ago and it took probable upto an hour at the most. this is taking wayyyyyy too long. its been goin since 12.45pm and its now 4.11 pm (best part of 3 hours so far) it has only dumped 1000 blocks out of 4096 :( so basically should be done in another 5 hours or so....... that cant be right?

NWPlayer123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry i thought i posted it in another thread. plz move it if its in the wrong place mods. thanks for your reply about this. i done 1 ages ago and it took probable upto an hour at the most. this is taking wayyyyyy too long. its been goin since 12.45pm and its now 4.11 pm (best part of 3 hours so far) it has only dumped 1000 blocks out of 4096 :( so basically should be done in another 5 hours or so....... that cant be right?

Yeah, that doesn't sound right. It doesn't take 9 hours to dump 512MB.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

ShonenJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can someone help me? So i am on 5.3.2 firmware on wiiu. And i want to disable the dns server so it wont update. But the thing is i want to acces the eshop from 3ds. Does it disable the 3ds eshop? Is there a certain fix for this?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me? So i am on 5.3.2 firmware on wiiu. And i want to disable the dns server so it wont update. But the thing is i want to acces the eshop from 3ds. Does it disable the 3ds eshop? Is there a certain fix for this?

Take your 3DS to your local internet cafe?

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch