Hardware wii-u hard reset to factory settings

seras13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
bought used Wii-U....not in contact with the previous owner and can't get the inquiry number to get the master code, since they didn't reset it to factory settings before sold it.

i know about the mkey salt generator but i can't get past the log in screen or access system settings, what can i do, what are my options here to get the console as clean as it could be to original settings?

(sorry for my bad english and if i messed up the post, first time using gbatemp to ask a question)

SquackSpencer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought a used WiiU myself, and reset it to factory via the default WiiU System Settings.... But I had to re-hack it, and lost everything that was in it.

If you don't mind buying a little DS game you'll never use, I'd highly recommend it.

seras13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I cant get past the user account screen at all.
There are two user accounts (both locked) i don't know the passwords obviously, and to make a new user account i need to input parental lock 4 digit key. Now i know i can get that key with inquiry number via salt key generator (since last time i checked nintendo support was off because of the covid19 outbreak) andi can't get the inquiry number becuause whenever i intentionally put in wrong codes (or even go to option "i forgot") i don't get the security question or anything like that. It gives me some message how emails are not confirmed, something like that. Seems like a unique case of whats happening to me and idk what to do.

SquackSpencer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As far as I've read, you need to input a wrong code three times before the system offers you the option to generate the inquiry number.... I mean, mine wasn't parent controlled, so that's why I had an easier time, I guess?

Anyway, try putting a wrong code 3 times in a row, and see if it changes anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1