Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

Faxic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its great that he is working with a team. im sure its because they wanna test everything to see so theres nothing wrong with it so it bricks your wii u. just take it easy. someday we will see the ISOU.

D

Deleted User

To be fair, I'm not bothered about the dev's Wii U kexploits and IOSU sploitz just yet.. I've been more on the hunt for Unity for 3DS than the kexploit recently, so that little treasure hunt is gonna keep me very occupied until then.. ;)

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
just wondering who might be the software designer in smeas team (if it is smeas team, we dont know that yet) and i have a feeling rednand may involve a hardware mod......

Antonio Ricardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
To be fair, I'm not bothered about the dev's Wii U kexploits and IOSU sploitz just yet.. I've been more on the hunt for Unity for 3DS than the kexploit recently, so that little treasure hunt is gonna keep me very occupied until then.. ;)

What are you doing here so...? lol
WIIU scene will be better than 3ds scene and you will back to cooperate and help noobs like me.:)

Last edited by Antonio Ricardo,

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
im just basing the hardware mod on smeas coldboot video. at the start a small motherboard with what looks like an eprom on board can clearly be seen, oprotruding from the front of the wii. i could be totally wrong.....its just my opinion.....thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

EDIT: Wiiu sorry *

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
im just basing the hardware mod on smeas coldboot video. at the start a small motherboard with what looks like an eprom on board can clearly be seen, oprotruding from the front of the wii. i could be totally wrong.....its just my opinion.....thanks

I think that he had an hardmod because he bricked it before, but I may be wrong

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Smea already said that his hardmod had nothing to do with rednand

Reactions: Antonio Ricardo
D

Deleted User

What are you doing here so...? lol
I'm only here to watch the current goings-on. It's like waiting for memchunkhax2 for the 3DS, but muuuch longer. :P

WIIU scene will be better than 3ds scene
Maybe... We'll just have to see if the quality of the scene in the future will be just as good as the 3DS scene.

you will back to cooperate and help noobs like me.:)
Yep! I certainly will be back! ^^

Reactions: Antonio Ricardo

Phantom64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
46038ee555d60bcf91d340184d84a97b.png

The other team? What the fuck?

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
obviouslt the exploit is no use without the software AND the software is no use without the exploit. hence both being released simultaneously.....,together, or at the same time .....lol....take your pick..

Phantom64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Okay, Ryanrocks just told me on Skype that a "coordinate release = a specific release date"............. so Hykem has made a specific day planned...?

any which way, I still think that's gonna be bullshite, and it's simply going to be pushed back once again.. :glare:
yeah maybe, but who is the other team? Plutoo? Smea? Margen? You? :^)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...