Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok but only when
Hykem apparently found a bug in MCP that would enable us to run code directly at boot, but we haven't had another update on that yet.
And that might be a good thing, because he said that he would release the IOSU-Exploit if the MCP-Exploit isn't working.

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
please guys just ignore these ppl. if you just dont answer them hopefully they will go away. so just IGNORE them PLEASE....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i also remember that HYKEM said he was looking for improvements on the homebrew front. well he must be impressed by the leaps n bounds thats been improving of lately....

Reactions: I pwned U!

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Hykem apparently found a bug in MCP that would enable us to run code directly at boot, but we haven't had another update on that yet.
And that might be a good thing, because he said that he would release the IOSU-Exploit if the MCP-Exploit isn't working.
That didn't work out and he decided to look into it at a later point again. The last statement was that he's obfuscating stuff and that there won't be news until he's finished due to some people behaving like spoiled brats.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think you are missing anything exciting.

I mean, hate to see: This message by [user[ has been removed from public view by [mod/admin], Tuesday at 11:26 PM, Reason: [reason]

So what I mean to say is that I rather have the post AND the delete message completely gone and the autobot only PM's the user instead.

Bubelbub

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Small question of a user which isn't really involved in your discussions which are deleted.

Hypekem said Christmas, then January then def before February. It's the end of February and he has released jack.
He added some new stuff on WiiUbrew today :)

Is the meaning of the messages that the 5.5.1 Hack is released? Or in good progress? Or what?

Thanks in Advance for reply :)

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
Here it is

Attachments

• b5b026ba08b11d073232bd2c5b244428.png
    b5b026ba08b11d073232bd2c5b244428.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 449

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended