Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
This cooperation with the other team (probably smea's team) mean it's good and bad news

Good for user who care about : Homebrews, emulators, being in the latest FW to access eShop, purchasing games, latest FW features, region free, etc ..

Bad for user who care about : PIRACY

That doesn't mean ( PIRACY ) will not happen ever, but it will not be anytime SOON™

in my opinion : it's really good move for wii u scene, we're really need all those benefits that I list previously way more than PIRACY

Last edited by memomo,

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
probably all the teams have all the exploits. think they share, but they must all be trustworthy i guess. so nothing leaks...in my opinion the more groups have the exploits the bestter the software produced. also of course more diverse stuff as well.....

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This cooperation with the other team (probably smea's team) mean it's good and bad news

Good for user who care about : Homebrews, emulators, being in the latest FW to access eShop, purchasing games, latest FW features, region free, etc ..

That doesn't mean ( PIRACY ) will not happen ever, but it will not be anytime SOON™

in my opinion : it's really good move for wii u scene, we're really need all those benefits that I list previously way more than PIRACY
Yes, piracy is bad, it's only good to download backup copies:P

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Omg I am offline weeks and I log in today to see hykem's tweet, this guy is really trying to become a clown after all! I won't lie I had faith in him and I am really disappointed. Don't expect IOSU guys, just don't it will ruin your days expecting it. I have been in many communities and this one lacks serious developers, most of them are acting like kids. I will receive hate by many of you but no problem I leave this community anyway, good luck to everyone I really hope this gets realised but I highly doubt it.

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Omg I am offline weeks and I log in today to see hykem's tweet, this guy is really trying to become a clown after all! I won't lie I had faith in him and I am really disappointed. Don't expect IOSU guys, just don't it will ruin your days expecting it. I have been in many communities and this one lacks serious developers, most of them are acting like kids. I will receive hate by many of you but no problem I leave this community anyway, good luck to everyone I really hope this gets realised but I highly doubt it.
Bye!! Bye!!...

Timthegangsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow guess i gotta wait for an exploite that i did nothing for but i deserve it becuase ive done 00000 things for this scene and the fact that it got delayed multiple times proves that hes fake even though hes releaseed over 30+ things too benefit the scene unlike me they owe me this and the fact that i dint have it makes me furious becuase i deserve it
-everyone whos complained about the hax

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

As long as, from what I understand, the IOSU exploit will allow access to the SD card. I don't care about piracy at all, but I do care about being able to save and read data from an SD card. I am just now getting all the network stuff down, I've never dealt with curl before, but it is such bollocks worrying about network issues, compared to a simple file read and write.

Speaking of the IOSU, I've finally gone through the task of reading through the majority of the official documentation for the Wii U, and started reversing more things. And now after taking the time to look at the assembly that has been used in these exploits, I know that the exploits they've been using are simple "return to libc" hacks, I've never called them ROP. I also have a system image to reverse finally, and I'll just make my own if it doesn't come out anytime soon. I am actually better at programming in assembly than C. LOL

The only thing he did wrong, was to give a date, and yes he did, and not follow through. It would have been better to just say, "in the future". I've been guilty of it too, but I've been off by a couple days, not months ...

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meaning dont expect this till after march /if this is the case im only saying this becuase rednad is in a very early state from what we knw\
I defended Hykem a lot and even I'm giving up. This is the third time a projected release has been extended for an undetermined amount of time. I'm not a dev so I can't complain, and I won't be updating just in case, but this does kind of suck. Hype has definitely finally been killed for me. Gatewait 2.0.

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Meaning dont expect this till after march /if this is the case im only saying this becuase rednand is in a very early state from what we knw\

agreed, we will not see this soon, I guess.

I think redNand is from smea's group, maybe I'm wrong, so we never have redNand.

If this thing is real, great, if not, well, my wiiU doesn't need more stability

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...