Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I had the term "nus" entered in my routers parental controls and it was working fine until yesterday. I was already on 5.5.0 but wanted to make sure it didn't update any further & until last night I had the red X at the bottom of the screen & any update check would fail. The red x is now gone and an update check completes without error. I checked the router settings and everything is good on that end & also checked several sites with "nus" in their url and it is indeed still blocking any url with the term. So... why is it no longer working in the Wii U end? I went many weeks with the red x, but now it's just not blocking it any longer - but only on the Wii U. Confused.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so while writing a wiiu vc gba injector I needed to update tcpgecko for a new command, without that command the whole thing would've been very slow. so if anyone hosts that file on their own and doesnt use my webpage make sure to have that updated.
Hmm, I'll add that to my updated version and push it into the main repo. Random question, would memcmp be slower than that?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmm, I'll add that to my updated version and push it into the main repo. Random question, would memcmp be slower than that?
I dont think you can get much quicker than a "lwz freeReg, location, cmpw", just calling a function would do stuff like branching and register saving.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I had the term "nus" entered in my routers parental controls and it was working fine until yesterday. I was already on 5.5.0 but wanted to make sure it didn't update any further & until last night I had the red X at the bottom of the screen & any update check would fail. The red x is now gone and an update check completes without error. I checked the router settings and everything is good on that end & also checked several sites with "nus" in their url and it is indeed still blocking any url with the term. So... why is it no longer working in the Wii U end? I went many weeks with the red x, but now it's just not blocking it any longer - but only on the Wii U. Confused.

Who knows? Just use the tubehax dns.

Does that prevent playing online? Or just updates and the eshop? I can't go without my Splatoon. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it's only like $4000