Hacking Wii U hacking and Emulator : Useless?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Who the fuck cares. Am just SUPER HAPPY that soon I'll have a chance to play Wii U games on my GTX 970 system using CEMU :D
Goodluck then you will probably need another 3xGTX970's also another 2xi5's alongside another 16GB of corsair ram and GDDR5 not GDDR3 so yeah if you spend say another £4,500 on top you might just be able to play ZWWHD quite smoothly! I remember back in the day I had a major high end rig when dolphin came out to play gamecube titles but it still would not run smooth and I had an EVGA 730i motherboard NvidiaSLI2x7800GTX's a quad core intel 680 16GB of Corsair GDDR2 Ram and it still would not run the games that well at the time!

Edit and it was overclocked to the max to boot!

Last edited by Reecey,

arse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Goodluck then you will probably need another 3xGTX970's also another 2xi5's alongside another 16GB of corsair ram and GDDR5 not GDDR3 so yeah if you spend say another £4,500 on top you might just be able to play ZWWHD quite smoothly! I remember back in the day I had a major high end rig when dolphin came out to play gamecube titles but it still would not run smooth and I had an EVGA 730i motherboard NvidiaSLI2x7800GTX's a quad core intel 680 16GB of Corsair GDDR2 Ram and it still would not run the games that well at the time!

The fuck you on about?

Stop listing ridiculous claims when you quite clearly do not know what you are on about.

Without completely dissecting your post, why in the ever living fuck would he need three GPUs when the emulation is primarily CPU-bound?

Last edited by arse,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
The fuck you on about?

Stop listing ridiculous claims when you quite clearly do not know what you are on about.

Without completely dissecting your post, why in the ever living fuck would he need three GPUs when the emulation is heavily CPU-bound?
Trust me I know all about PC's. I had to overclock my CPU inline with the SLI GPU's still did not make a difference and please don't tell me I don't know what I am on about! He will need a way higher end PC than what he has at the moment to run any WiiU title on an emu properly.

D

Deleted-355425

We are STARTING to be able to hack/emulate the Wii U that, what's happening next year? A new Nintendo console get released.
Before we get the console as much hacked as the wii is, Nx will be released for a while.
What are you thinking about it? Do you think we can make it and fully hack Wii U before NX release?
Do you think I will ever stop making useless posts? Do you think NX will be that awesome?
Do you think Nx will be a New Wii U like N3ds was for 3ds?
:):):):):)

I bought the Wii U because it did what the wii can do but it also has HDMI, this is going to let me play wii U, Wii and NGC games along with all the old emulators. I dont see why you think its useless to hack the wii U lol.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Trust me I know all about PC's. I had to overclock my CPU inline with the SLI GPU's still did not make a difference and please don't tell me I don't know what I am on about! He will need a way higher end PC than what he has at the moment to run any WiiU title on an emu properly.
What a load of bollocks! :lol:
I'm not even going in to the comment you made about you overclocking your setup made you the ultimate pc tech (but, y'know, LOL!), but when it comes to the Wii U emu requirements you put, well you just don't know what you're talking about laddie...
I'd be just as foolish as you if I said you'll only need 'xx' cpu/gpu, but I'd hazard a guess, should the emu progress enough to allow it, that a current high end PC would manage it.
'Another 16GB Corsair ram minimum!!11! And must be GDDR5, not GDDR3!!' - fukkin hell, well you made me laff so I'll give you that! ;)

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is confirmed that NX specs will be revealed in early 2016 and the console itselft shall be released in late 2016 :)
Early = E3? lol. Or link if you have info for earlier than that, please :)

Who the fuck cares. Am just SUPER HAPPY that soon I'll have a chance to play Wii U games on my GTX 970 system using CEMU :D
soon™

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India

Edit and it was overclocked to the max to boot!

Do you really think it would require that much hardware? What they achieved with the FIRST RELEASE of CEMU was, I would say, pretty good.

Check out this video...

Now that is one hell of an awesome first release. Sure it's a long way off emulating it to 100% but I am very optimistic about it :)

Only future will tell. Let's see :)

Am okay with soon™ than Never Gonna Happen™ :P

Last edited by GaaraPrime,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte