Hardware Wii U GameCube Adapter is Only Usable for Super Smash Bros.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
the gamepad input doesn't work because of technical limitations, vWii mode communicates via bluetooth, that's around 2,4Ghz wifi, the WiiU Gamepad communicates via around 5Ghz wifi, so in order for the vWii to understand the Gamepad input, they would have to rewrite some IOSes
I'm not saying, it would be impossible, Ninty could certainly do it, but they may be focusing on other things first and don't want to work on old software

and what is up with the GBA VC? where did you get this info? this is a list of GBA VC titles on the WiiU:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...i_U_(North_America)#Nintendo_Game_Boy_Advance

Wasn't he talking earlier about how Nintendo couldn't make a good GBA emulator for the 3DS because it lacked save states and whatnot.......when existing GBA VC on the 3DS are not really emulated in the first place?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't he talking earlier about how Nintendo couldn't make a good GBA emulator for the 3DS because it lacked save states and whatnot.......when existing GBA VC on the 3DS are not really emulated in the first place?

They're not emulated at all, but supposedly run in DS mode or some kind of virtual machine/compatibility layer.

Easton

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !

Today we have some people that receive smash wii u and their adaptor, I would like to know if in USA or elsewhere, one person tested the adaptator on vwii ?

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
So after all, Nintendo of UK was telling the truth it is only compatible with Super Smash Bros. as much of a disappointment it is at least Nintendo still brought it back (giving the ability to make it compatible on PC given that someone makes the drivers and for Wii hacked too).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright