Wii stop reading some games

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Lord-x, Apr 18, 2009.

Apr 18, 2009

Wii stop reading some games by Lord-x at 8:07 PM (852 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Lord-x
    OP

Newcomer Lord-x Member

Puerto Rico
    Hi , i have my wii softmoded with EoC and gamaloader error 002 fix.Everything was working flawlesly until recently when i installed a game wad and now some games wont run. the wii starts trying to read the backup as soon as i turn it on and then it gives me an error an i have to restart.Normal games have no problem and some backups run fine but some that were working before just do the same error now. I installed some ios and upgraded and downgraded again and did all from the begining but the problem persists. What could it be?

2. Lord-x
    OP

Newcomer Lord-x Member

Puerto Rico
    Update: i now realize that only ntsc games give error and pal games work fine , but my wii is from usa and have 3.2u menu , how to fix this?

3. awsome8

Member awsome8 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    use softmii and all games should work perfectly. just type in "SoftMii" into google

4. FenrirWolf

Member FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Try uninstalling the game wad in question, maybe (assuming you mean a VC or WiiWare title).

5. Lord-x
    OP

Newcomer Lord-x Member

Puerto Rico
    i did. i uninstalled the wad , i downgrade and upgrade again , i did softmii , i even formated the wii memory and did all from the begining and still the same...