Wii stop reading some games

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Lord-x, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Lord-x
    OP

Lord-x Member

Newcomer
    Apr 18, 2009
    Añasco
    Hi , i have my wii softmoded with EoC and gamaloader error 002 fix.Everything was working flawlesly until recently when i installed a game wad and now some games wont run. the wii starts trying to read the backup as soon as i turn it on and then it gives me an error an i have to restart.Normal games have no problem and some backups run fine but some that were working before just do the same error now. I installed some ios and upgraded and downgraded again and did all from the begining but the problem persists. What could it be?

2. Lord-x
    OP

Lord-x Member

Newcomer
    Apr 18, 2009
    Añasco
    Update: i now realize that only ntsc games give error and pal games work fine , but my wii is from usa and have 3.2u menu , how to fix this?

3. awsome8

awsome8 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 15, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    use softmii and all games should work perfectly. just type in "SoftMii" into google

4. FenrirWolf

FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 19, 2008
    United States
    Sandy, UT
    Try uninstalling the game wad in question, maybe (assuming you mean a VC or WiiWare title).

5. Lord-x
    OP

Lord-x Member

Newcomer
    Apr 18, 2009
    Añasco
    i did. i uninstalled the wad , i downgrade and upgrade again , i did softmii , i even formated the wii memory and did all from the begining and still the same...