CJay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.

I want to prepare my Wii for the upcoming launch of MHTri. I already have my Wii modded but that was a long time ago, whats now the smartest thing to do to have it up2date again? there are already some games who i have to play from dvd because they won't work with the USB loader.

i have cIOS rev13 installed and usbloaders from that time. i think i updated to cIOS rev 17 and downloaded the newest usbloaders, what else i have to update? games like turtles smash it still don't work on USB.

another question, if i start the usbloader from the usb in the HBC it won't work at all is this true?

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
read the stickied guide to get up to date. or read eveyone elses 5,000000 threads on what do i do? Ive been out of the scene? Whats new? WTF am I posting a new thread for? STICKY

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TRushInfo said:
read the stickied guide to get up to date. or read eveyone elses 5,000000 threads on what do i do? Ive been out of the scene? Whats new? WTF am I posting a new thread for? STICKY
Not exactly helpful there. At least link the sticky you're talking about if you spend the time replying. Anyways, I've been reading that hermes rev4 base 38+37 is what you need for MH3. I don't have the game yet so I can't say if it works or not.

UPDATE:
249 base 57 gets the buzz sound when choicing "Begin the Game". Hermes rev4 base 38+37 DOES WORK.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm