Hacking Wii SoftMod Help

Pr0187

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have a black wii and the version number is 4.2E. I have read the sticky in this part of the forums but cant quite understand how to get to the different steps as there is only the first page with a "continue" button.

basically what im asking is a step by step guide of how to softmod my wii, i have a sd card (2gb) and I understand thats all i need, everything else I can download, right?

I will offer anyone $10 on paypal if they can point me into the direction of a noob guide which includes all steps on how to sucesfully softmod my wii so that im able to play backups of my existing games.

Pr0187

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LuigiPT said:
Did you tried this guide: http://gbatemp.net/t171901-modify-any-wii-4-2-below ?

It seems to have everything you need. I softmoded mine through there.
Is there something there that you don't understand?

Thanks, I never saw the spoiler bar.

QUOTE(DeadlyFoez @ Apr 28 2010, 09:19 PM) Make sure you expand the spoiler to find all the steps.

Thank you so much mate, never saw the spoiler bar, must have missed my eye. thanks again.
smile.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah, I should probably make a note on the front page of my guide that you have to go to the "Hacking guide" part for the actual steps
tongue.gif

And xzx should make a note that his guide is on the bottom (many people seem to think the CompleteSoftmodGuide is the guide from that topic)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.