grifter.be

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

I am a Wii user from the first hour, but also buy lots of games. I did hack my Wii way back cause its not possible to buy everything, especially with my two kids at home.
But is still own lots of Wii Points. But i cant connect to the shop channel because it tells me to update! Since i don't wont to brick my Wii... I wonder how to use the channel...?

Any suggestions?

fiddlefaddle22

Trophies
XP
Country
grifter.be said:
Hi,

I am a Wii user from the first hour, but also buy lots of games. I did hack my Wii way back cause its not possible to buy everything, especially with my two kids at home.
But is still own lots of Wii Points. But i cant connect to the shop channel because it tells me to update! Since i don't wont to brick my Wii... I wonder how to use the channel...?

Any suggestions?
I'm not sure what files are legal to post on Gbatemp but the ones you need for this guide are in bold in the guide.

*Works for any E/U/J Wii* *PAL//NTSC-U/ NTSC-J*

First get NUSD_v15aBeta then Download these two wads using NUSD_v15aBeta "remember to check the pack wad box" IOS56-64-v5662.wad & Shopping Channel-NUS-v20.wad then get WAD-Manager_v1.7

1. Extract and copy the .wad files to the wad folder on your SD card
2. Start HBC and Load Wad Manager
3. Select -- Press A --- (Or IOS36, 236, 250)
4. Nand Emulation -- Press A
5. Source -- Press A
6. Select IOS56-64-v5662.wad and Press A -- Press A again to install - Wait -
7. Select Shopping Channel-NUS-v20.wad and Press A -- Press A again to install - Wait -

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o