Hacking Wii Resort (j) - doesn't load by disc or usb loader. blue screen.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it is on Megaupload by Tubbernaut since Sunday (if I remember the date right).
Are you mad because I didn't gave you a working link or what?
tongue.gif
I think it was clear that I'm not the uploader but Tubbernaut.

hamstarr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
too lazy to read the whole thread....

my solution (found it in some other too long thread):
Use neogamma r6 (or newer) and select use alternate dol from disc (first time you run) second time run normally, wii resort will play...
*tested using eu wii - menu 4.0 - cios 13B

bryancr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tubbernaut said:
bryancr said:
I offered to upload it to usenet because I thought it would save you 100s of PMs and that you actually wanted ppl to have this...

Ah well, I have the J version for now, I'll stick a tenner on it being on usenet by friday.

It will most likely be on usenet... but not by this friday. Not by a long shot.

Wii Sports Resort PAL (no password shit) Yipee - [06/33] - "WSR.part005.rar" yEnc

padawan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Niger
i don't think a link to these kind of sites is welcome here, even for educational purposes
smile.gif

well anyways, pal version is working just fine, thanx for the upload mousex !

Simmy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i managed to finish viewing the M+ video, i turn off the alt dol... the game started successfully like normal, then when they ask me to plug in the M+, i click on the top right icon to skip it, and my wii reboots... I'm on CIOS REV13a... anyone knows what is wrong?
frown.gif

i'm on gx loader r611.. waninkoko 4.1U

grkazan11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know how to get this working with configurable usb loader because whenever i input alternate dol a message comes up saying 'sd/apps/usbloader/RTZP.dol not found'

neal73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tubbernaut said:
This right here, is the reason behind my decision.

How wrong you were! It seems by Friday it was all over the place. I'll still be buying it though, just to get an extra motion plus (and argos are doing it for thirty quid).

Tubbernaut

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
neal73 said:
Tubbernaut said:
This right here, is the reason behind my decision.

How wrong you were! It seems by Friday it was all over the place. I'll still be buying it though, just to get an extra motion plus (and argos are doing it for thirty quid).

All this means is that I won't be doing the same in the future. Without coming across too harshly. It seems that someone's wishes aren't worth respecting when it comes to ego and glory.

boxman

Trophies
XP
Country
saved alt.dol to root sd card inserted into wii loaded backup with gamma and load alt dol on.
got this loaded with the alt dol watched the motion video.
reboot switching off alt dol.
game loads through gamma and creates game save.
it then asks you to connect motion sensor.
as far as i can get looks like you need the motion sensor for this to work so if you have one heres how
this is on a softmodded wii

mrrcorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
grkazan11 said:
does anyone know how to get this working with configurable usb loader because whenever i input alternate dol a message comes up saying 'sd/apps/usbloader/RTZP.dol not found'

OK

You have to put the .dol FROM the Wii Scrubber Partision 2 Movie area rename it to RTZP.dol.

Then you have to Run the game looking for the .dol file and Vwalla it works, I used Multi USB loader and after the damn Video stopped playing it reset the Wii but then it played with the 002 Error all ok.

Enjoy

Edit,

Also After you get a game save you can use any USB loader (I use CoverFlower) with Config options for 002 Error.

Enjoy

acc85

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's instructions I used to load the game:

To get this working do the following:

Use Wiiscubber to extract player.dol

-> partition1 -> sys -> mpls_movie -> player.dol

Rename it RZTP01.dol, put this file in the root folder of the SD card (this is the default for usbloader gx). Before you launch the game change the dol location to alt in the game's settings and then watch the movie. When the Wii resets itself after the movie go back into the game's setting and change the dol location back to the default.

It then works fine...

4.0e, cIOS rev13a, USBloader GX (you have to use USBloader GX for this) 002 fix on

Have Phun!

Technically any loader that let's you use an alternative dol will work.. doesn't need to be USBloader GX

Wiiscrubber

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=135884

How to use wii Scrubber:

http://adewii.wordpress.com/category/wii-scrubber/

I used Configurable USB Loader +GUI to load the alternative dol but any from the list at http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB_Loader_Releases that allows "Alternative .dol from SD" should be fine.

if you use another dol be sure to load it from the correct location in the SD card..it won't nessecary be the root of the card.. as was the case with Configurable USB Loader +GUI

After all this you'll watch the movie.. all should be fine.. just load the game.. and remember to have a laoder that also uses the 002 fix..

Enjoy

joecef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using 3.4u softmod with neogamma6 forcing ntsc and error fix 002 did the dol swap

watched the vid and on wii reboot loaded to green screen

my question is does it matter if i am using ios36 or does it have to be 38 for me to play this game?

also heard you could not force ntsc thru neogamma6 is this true?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far