WII Remote

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by rickf1018, Dec 8, 2007.

Dec 8, 2007

WII Remote by rickf1018 at 5:53 PM (928 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. rickf1018
    OP

Newcomer rickf1018 Member

United States
    Just wonder if other people having problems with the remotes not working properly sometimes, even when I go to set the senceativity, there are alot more than 2 circles in each of the 5 spots and remote still won't work right.

Thanks

Rick

2. Algot

Newcomer Algot Member

Sweden
    Hum... it shuld ONLY be 2 white dots. if its more the wii mote will not work properly. somtning might reflect the IR leds, like a Glass table or you have another light source like a Candle or decoration light. peronaly i have experienced problem when I set my LCD TV on the highest Light setting.

3. mikilol

Newcomer mikilol Member

Belgium
    i got some problems with it 2 somethimes , but thats when the sun is shining, my tv is right before my window and when the sun is shining my wiimote doesnt work that good. i dont know if its any help for you , but you can try to get the light behind your sensor bar.

4. coolbho3000

Member coolbho3000 GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic

There are other IR sources besides the sensor bar (eg. candles, lightbulbs, a window) that are interfering. Just get rid of these.

5. Ranuto

Newcomer Ranuto Member

Sweden
    Yeah, sometimes that happens to me to, take the guys advices

6. rickf1018
    OP

Newcomer rickf1018 Member

United States
    Thanks for the help, yes it was light, i have a big bay window usually happens during the day....Didn't realize that light could do that...

thanks

for the help

Rick