i got the extra channels

but wii woks fine

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
#148 Bust A Move Bash (PAL) Does not work on NTSC-U systems. Recognizes disc, locks up on load - Wiikey.

Nimai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Someone edited the compatibility list and added working naruto,bleach and hajume no hippo (3 jap non working games) on last wiikey update. Is that true?

WolfMan01

Trophies
XP
Country
Escape.From.Bug.Island.USA.Wii-MARVEL wiibrickblocker used and RegionFrii_v1.21 used works on pal wii but the game sucks

Alien.Syndrome.USA.Wii-MARVEL same as above but doesn't work on pal wii it seen the game in menu click start black sreen

Zero3xile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it says with the latest update of wiikey we can play the bleach and naruto game, is this true or just some idiots joke
frown.gif

EDIT: quote from wiikey.cn states that the new update is avaliable to beta testers, so maybe its true.. lets hope.

QUOTE said:
[07.07.17] Update RC1 now with beta testers
A release candidate for the long-awaited update for wiikey was delivered on Friday night to some of our beta testers. This is the final step to releasing the highly anticipated and long delayed update for wiikey.

In all development work there are unforeseeable delays, and wiikey is no exception. We would like to thank our loyal customers for their support and patience!

borley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi,
Mobile Suit Gundam: MS Sensen 0079 (Jap) works on winja v2 with regionfrii v1.2 fine, not my sort of game though.
Borley

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hmm, either the 3.0 update changed things, or someone is labeling games that don't work as "working". For example, Super Swing Golf is listed as working in 60Hz, and I'm 100% sure that was one of the games where I had to wait for the PAL-release to play it. I'm very sure that Naruto and Bleach don't work on US-Consoles, either.

Yondaime

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can somebody tell me if Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 2 works on a PAL console if you patch it with RegioFrii?

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I have a PAL Wii with WiiKey. However I don't remember which version, I remember doing some update of the wiikey around metroid prime 3 (ntsc) release. has there been any other update released since?

if so... I have some NTSC Gamecube games, will those work?

I'm having trouble with the PAL -> NTSC swap-trick. I just don't make it in time...
frown.gif

vlakas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
^ The latest version is 1.9g, released the same time as mario galaxy.

Anyways whats happened to the wiki page. Has it gone down or has it been moved?

perimbean

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
vlakas said:
^ The latest version is 1.9g, released the same time as mario galaxy.

Anyways whats happened to the wiki page. Has it gone down or has it been moved?

It's over 3 weeks since the wiki has gone down.....may i ask when will it be up again?

thanks!
unsure.gif

jay1369

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is great guys! There are actual free offers that you can complete to earn stuff. Each point it equal to one dollar so signing up and completing offers is really worthwhile. PM me if you have any other questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1