Hacking Wii MotionPlus titles not working?

Goofy Time

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if I'm out of the loop here, but I recently got a MotionPlus and I wanted to try it out. The problem is, amongst the three titles I have (Wii Sports Resort, Flingsmash, and Wii Play Motion) they all fail to load in Configurable USB Loader. The Wii ___ titles fail and boot me to the system menu, whereas Flingsmash actually causes my system to lock up. I'm going to assume that because I'm still on a 3.something firmware that I am missing one of Nintendo's updates to support MotionPlus (I assume this because I was missing the Wii Speak support through an update, so MH Tri wouldn't work). Can anyone help me narrow down this issue?

I deeply assume it's some IOS file I don't have, but if someone can specifically help me, that'd be nice.

Goofy Time

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arjaylight said:
you need to watch the motion plus video from original disc (one time only). or use d2xv6 cios

And how do I watch it exactly from the loader? Do I have to select a certain .dol or something?

And would that fix the issue for all three titles?

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Goofy Time said:
arjaylight said:
you need to watch the motion plus video from original disc (one time only). or use d2xv6 cios

And how do I watch it exactly from the loader? Do I have to select a certain .dol or something?

And would that fix the issue for all three titles?
Yes you should be able to watch the movie with the alt dol method

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Use alt. dol to load player.dol from Wii Sports Resort. See the video to the end (app. 3 minutes) and the Wii will reboot. Go to your loader and disable alt. dol again and all motion plus games schould work now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...