Hacking Wii Mii Hacked - Trade Miis online

scREAMZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some guy figured out how to move Miis from your Wii to your Wiimote to your PC and back. That means we can use our bluetooth enabled PCs to upload and download Miis. Check out http://www.wiimodwii.com/miis/ for a growing list of celebrity and other Miis.

Requirements:
1. A Windows PC with Bluetooth connection (Microsoft stack is req'd for now).
2. Mii transfer software -
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/wdml/WDML...27&big_mirror=0

For all the details, check out -
http://wiihacks.blogspot.com/2006/12/howto...-wii-using.html

I tried it and had it working in no time. Yesterday, someone released an alpha of a GUI frontend out too, but I forget where I got it.

Have fun with your Wii!

---
scREAMZ!!!
Wii 0298 9969 8049 4117

darkpaladinmfc

Trophies
XP
Country
Meh my PC hasn't got bluetooth. I'll just copy them from www.miiplaza.net. My most realistic looking Mii is Rock Lee, he looks perfect!

rabbit1654

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
anyone knows the link to the video where they are introducing their Wii-Celebs
it's about 5 minutes long... I can't find the video again :-(

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh? and what do you call "hacking"? this is hacking. if you understand what it took to make this, you would know. First, they had to find the memory offsets in the wiimote where wii data was stored, code that into the program that dumps the data from it, you are completely underestimating it.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh? and what do you call "hacking"? this is hacking. if you understand what it took to make this, you would know. First, they had to find the memory offsets in the wiimote where wii data was stored, code that into the program that dumps the data from it, you are completely underestimating it.

PWNED!!!! Thats hacking
grog.gif

santakuroosu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Filb lives in the fantasy world of Hackers.
Hack the Gibson!
nyanya.gif

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Cool! This works great! However, I am disappointed because the characters other people make really suck. I compared them to mine, which I thought weren't all that great, and mine make everyone else's look like their dog puked on the remote to create the miis.

Frz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
frz.cc
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh? and what do you call "hacking"? this is hacking. if you understand what it took to make this, you would know. First, they had to find the memory offsets in the wiimote where wii data was stored, code that into the program that dumps the data from it

yes just as you said so very little work is involved and it's not hacking

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cool! This works great! However, I am disappointed because the characters other people make really suck. I compared them to mine, which I thought weren't all that great, and mine make everyone else's look like their dog puked on the remote to create the miis.
Cool, can you upload your creations then?
Some of the ones I've seen are much better than what I've created. The more uploaded the better the pool to choose from.
Who have you created?

xiaNaix, thanks for the frontend link, I must try it out and hopefully it'll encourage my friend to use the transfer program.

And about the hacking debate, well someone hacked when they wrote the code for the program.
To educate yourself further on this whole hacking business try the wikipedia page for hacker.
As far as I've understood hacking is usually the accepted term for writing program code either from scratch or modifying existing code.

wickedlandon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know this is an old topic but i need a lil help, i just got a bluetooth adapter today and changed its driver to the Microsoft Generic Radio (or somthing like that whatever i read it had to be) and then tried then connected it with BlueSoleil and that worked fine and all but then when i tried to use MiiTransfer(PC) it gave me back errors on all of the spots when i had 2 mii's on it. If anyone could help please AIM me.

AIM:
QUOTE said:
landonduhpimp

wickedlandon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wickedlandon said:
i know this is an old topic but i need a lil help, i just got a bluetooth adapter today and changed its driver to the Microsoft Generic Radio (or somthing like that whatever i read it had to be) and then tried then connected it with BlueSoleil and that worked fine and all but then when i tried to use MiiTransfer(PC) it gave me back errors on all of the spots when i had 2 mii's on it. If anyone could help please AIM me.

AIM:
QUOTE said:
landonduhpimp

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wickedlandon did exactly what he was "supposed" to do and get onto other members for not doing; he searched before he made a new thread, then posted in an already existing thread.

Sorry wicked, but I don't know anything about this program. If no one answers, see about emailing the author.

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont mean to drag this on any more than it should but what can you really do with your Mii's on a PC now.
I have never heard of anything different than changing the characters pants gold.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0