Hacking Wii malfunctioning?

vegemikee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so yesterday, I turned my Wii on for the first time in a month. The last thing I did was install cIOS222(or was it 223) that came with the WiiMC channel installer and that was it. Now I turn on my Wii and games don't work (burnt/original). I have a Wiikey1 installed, so there's a possibility that the modchip could be an issue, or my laser might be completely screwed, since I've had this Wii for a good 4 years. That's not the only issue though. All custom forwarder channels don't boot up it's respective apps (USBLoader GX, WiiMC and even HBC). Luckily I've found an old backup in my computer, so I'm currently backing up the current menu now (just in case there are some minor things that can be fixed) and then restoring this old backup. Does anyone know what the problem is here? Any help will be appreciated.

EDIT: Looks like this fresh restore has fixed the problem. The only problem now is that my save files are gone. Is there a way to extract saves from a BootMii NAND dump and replace them on a different dump?

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
your laser could be doneskis.
4 years is a long time.

get a USB loader
its the shittt. trust.

vegemikee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
KiiWii said:
Silly question but: do you have an sd or USB drive plugged in with the right files in the right directories for the forwarders to find?
yes, i havent tweaked with the main app files and they were working before all this shit happened.

QUOTE(xzxero @ May 19 2010, 05:54 PM) your laser could be doneskis.
4 years is a long time.

get a USB loader
its the shittt. trust.
i already have a USB loader, but the USBLoader GX and HBC rebooting the Wii upon launch is what the issue is right here

vegemikee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Coconuts 500 said:
Does the Wii really have such a poor laser? I have cd players from the 80s that still work fine.

well, this Wii has received constant use over the years... plus, some of the media i have used to burn games werent the best quality

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc