Gaming Wii games with DS connectivity?

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Milkman
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,402
  • Replies Replies 7

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
3,471
Reaction score
1,119
Trophies
0
Age
29
Location
Throwing milk at the bitches!
XP
1,403
Country
United States
Hey guys, I just wanted to know if there was any list or if anyone could suggest some games with 3/DS(i) to Wii connectivity, I know the Mii Channel syncs with the 3DS Mii channel to transfer Miis. And FFCC Echoes of Time's Mii Masks. Anything else?
 
Pokemon Ranch, a crappy pokemon application, and Pokemon Battle Revolution, a promising yet mediocre spiritual successor to the Pokemon Stadium.

Oh, and the Daigasso! channel.
 
Daigasso! has the best features, in my opinion :P Better instruments and sound, yes plz

There was that geometric shooting game thingy on the Wii and DS which had connectivity. Don't remember its name or what the features were, but they were there.
 
Geometry Wars was the game you were referring to. MaBoShi has a downloadable version for play on DS.
 
I know the Mii Channel syncs with the 3DS Mii channel to transfer Miis.
Wait what? Since when? And how? To think that I wasted my time rebuilding my Mii from scratch on both! :hateit:
Ahahah, its in the main menu of the Mii Maker, they even advertised it in the launch commercials.
 

Site & Scene News