38650_lmao.gif

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
can we not hav guild review topic of each month being stickied or somthing or just stay on the first page until the month is over because I do find this thread and his other threads on new releases very interesting much so more than the other thread anout new releases

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am0s said:
can we not hav guild review topic of each month being stickied or somthing or just stay on the first page until the month is over because I do find this thread and his other threads on new releases very interesting much so more than the other thread anout new releases

Well, my philosophy is to post these roughly one week before the month. Everyone discusses the games, their hype, etc, and by the time the discussion is done, the month comes. Then the games come and specific game discussion can be done on the release threads.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I like the information you put on the post and is quickly readable as opposed trolling IGN or some other site for the same info, it would be a shame to see such effort get lost in the basement of GBAtemp

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am0s said:
I like the information you put on the post and is quickly readable as opposed trolling IGN or some other site for the same info, it would be a shame to see such effort get lost in the basement of GBAtemp

I think the thread is definitely useful. What always bugs me is the personal commentary included after each one. It's set up to be this objective list with details. Then you get a "i dont really care about this game" .. i always get this feeling of: ok? Who the hell are you?

Not an attack on the OP, just saying, i cant help but wonder who reads these threads for his personal opinions. I can't imagine too many.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont take too much notice of reviews from anyone really, but I do read what guild has to stay because unlike IGN guild is a gamer, and I read gamers reviews more than a company like IGN getting paid to give a good review, but what I do like about these posts is I can have a 2 minute scan and see which games I want and which I dont, its somthing that IGN is lacking, if I want to check on IGN for release dates I have to fumble around on that site for a while, or most times I just resort to google because IGn comes back with xbox and ps3 games when I am on the wii section.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ossot said:
Am0s said:

I think the thread is definitely useful. What always bugs me is the personal commentary included after each one. It's set up to be this objective list with details. Then you get a "i dont really care about this game" .. i always get this feeling of: ok? Who the hell are you?

Not an attack on the OP, just saying, i cant help but wonder who reads these threads for his personal opinions. I can't imagine too many.

I just think it would be kinda boring to be cookie cutter commentary. Anyone could go to GameFaqs and find all the info. Personal commentary just makes it a little less boring. If memory serves me right, Hadrian had some sort of personal commentary when he did this a while back. I mean, you can always ignore my comments and make your own if you wish, the thread is meant to have discussion about the games before release as well.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Calling

Developed by: Hudson Soft
Published by: Hudson Soft
Release date: March 9th (America), March 19th (Europe)
Genre: Survival horror
My Hype Level: Hello, I'm a complete fucking pussy
GBAtemp Hype Level: GBAtemp has more balls than me

wasnt this gfame released already? I cant seem to find a dump of it anywhere *cough cough*

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haveaniceday said:
I am really interested in Red Steel 2...Do you think it is good to preorder this game Bundle with Motion Plus like this?

I already played it (it got an insanely early dump sometime this week) and I can assure you it's a fine game. You can read my review here. If you don't have a WM+ you might as well get one; there's a decent amount of good games that use it and more to come.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-