Wii GameCube Backup Launcher 0.1 Theta

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haruhi said:
There's two very different Zelda discs. The first was OOT and Master Quest. The second was Zelda 1, Zelda 2, OOT, Majora's Mask, and a Wind Waker demo.
I see. I have the disk with Zelda 1, Zelda 2, OOT, Majora's Mask, and the Wind Waker demo. It isn't working, as described above.

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kedest said:
there are 2 zelda discs with old games (zelda1/2/oot/mask and oot/oot masterquest), perhaps they were talking about the other one

actually, i've tried both. Both work, the master quest one ,and the collectors with oot, mm, ww, z1, z2 retrospective, and ww video.

Cyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't there another release from Waninkoko supposed to come out today/tonight or was this just a rumor or misinformation?

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cyman said:
Wasn't there another release from Waninkoko supposed to come out today/tonight or was this just a rumor or misinformation?

i heard that too. apparenttly he was working on his own loader application, with support for multigames on a data dvd with the games as iso-files

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thats wierd i have the same problem that mr guy have but with animal crossing pal and wario world pal any one have the solution because i would like to play this game on ntsc wii ps i am a newcomer thanks

scottlane87

Trophies
XP
Country
no sorry disc 345 error not 245 error...its like i have a missing file or something...i cant explain it many people have the same issues its all over forums...just no1 replies to them...like me
frown.gif

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scottlane87 said:
no sorry disc 345 error not 245 error...its like i have a missing file or something...i cant explain it many people have the same issues its all over forums...just no1 replies to them...like me
frown.gif

you either don't have a compatible disc in, have a bad burn, or mios not istalled properly.

scottlane87

Trophies
XP
Country
hmm aaron thanx for the reply...i have tried all 3 different mios 4 5 and 8 and none will work, i have burned numerous games on numerous types of discs on numerous write speeds and still doesnt work....im so confused
frown.gif

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scottlane87 said:
hmm aaron thanx for the reply...i have tried all 3 different mios 4 5 and 8 and none will work, i have burned numerous games on numerous types of discs on numerous write speeds and still doesnt work....im so confused
frown.gif

how are you installing the mios? through internet or sd?

scottlane87

Trophies
XP
Country
erm i think it says...network? so im assuming its the internet...if i need to install it via sd i dont know how? where to put the files etc

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scottlane87 said:
erm i think it says...network? so im assuming its the internet...if i need to install it via sd i dont know how? where to put the files etc

when you install via network, does it say "install done" or some kind of fail error upon the completion of part 15/15?

scottlane87

Trophies
XP
Country
it just stalled at step 15...all of the steps said complete though...but i had to reboot, how do i access that task again? the step 1-15

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scottlane87 said:
it just stalled at step 15...all of the steps said complete though...but i had to reboot, how do i access that task again? the step 1-15

mine also failed at 15. What I did was uninstalled the mios. then install/reinstall the cios for wii back ups. then reinstall mios with v5. I then got complete message and gcbackuploader worked, but with MANY bugs of course.

Buzbee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those with the disc error: have u checked that ios 249 is installed properly. The network installation for the mios I believe tries to download 247 for menu and it failed on mine and my gamecube backups work. Try reinstalling ios 249 then mios network and see if the first line says 247 failed. Then try GC backup launcher.

scottlane87

Trophies
XP
Country
oooo this sounds inntresting, do u uninstall the mios in a wad manager channel.....and reinstall it that way, and how do i access the part that gives me the steps 1-15 ive forgot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43