Gaming Wii Freezes while playing game...

dilav

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend's wii freezes a lot when playing games. It just freezes and makes a loud buzzing sound. It is not modded, but tried reinstalling firmware on it recently. Also too lazy to take it apart at the moment, so i just air dusted it through the vent holes. It doesn't get really hot, but it still does this. Wii Connect is off. Any suggessions? I haven't searched these fourms yet, but ive googled. most people said laser, heat, wii connect, and try unplugging. it freezes playing vc games too, so i dont think it is the laser. Also does anyone know if there is a free Wii fixing guide somewhere? Googled just brings me to the ones i need to purchase, if not i dont really care.
smile.gif

supermodchips

Trophies
XP
Country
If it is buzzing a hell-of-a-lot when it freezes check to see if it is the TV or the wii that is making the noise because if it is the wii, somthing has broken and he may need to send it away to get fixed.
To check if wii connect 24 is off, see if it has an orange led glowing on the power button after it is shut off. If it does, that means that it is on.
Also, dont trust anything that needs you to pay for a guide or something. You can find just about anything here or for free by just searching the inetrnet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm