Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
superrob said:
xakmad said:
coolbho3000 said:
gamidi said:
You can use the usa or pal version of the remover, and it will delete all your channels. Then to reinstall them use a jap game(like ssbb jap).
That actually sounds like a good idea.

what do you do if the IMageBurned PAL ISO isnt recognised by the PAL Wii?
It should. Are you sure you have a modchip installed?

yes - its the cyclowiz, but it wil not updte via dvd or PC tool, hence the request for a SMG ppf patch.
also cant get trachusigner to read the iso or the DVD do cant do that sort of patch
i burnt it to CD and when it failed to be recognised, i burnt it to DVD, same result.

EVERY disk i ever burnt has been recognised (one of the lucky ones!!!) and my media works fine

that made me think that maybe the trucha exploit was fixed by the PAL Mario Kart - anyone else had problems with Trucha since that?

thanks

Gokou282

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
donchen said:
coolbho3000 said:
How exactly did you get the channels, donchen?

Actually, I have simply no idea. I had NEVER update through a game before because i do not have any JAPANESE games and therefore if I update through a game which is usually NTSC-U, I will probably brick/semi brick my wii.

I did not know anything about dual channels until SSBB was released and many people was talking about having dual channels. Then i went to check my own Wii out and realised I had 2 sets of channels. BOTH in JAPANESE. I posted my question here and got flamed saying that it is impossible to have dual channels of your Wii's region. =X

QUOTE(gamidi @ Apr 11 2008, 02:58 AM) You can use the usa or pal version of the remover, and it will delete all your channels. Then to reinstall them use a jap game(like ssbb jap).

Won't that brick/semi brick my Wii since my Wii is a Japanese Wii and the remover is in PAL or US ?
Can Waninkoko verify this please ?

Donchen, I got the same as you, I updated via the PAL Mario kart even though I was on 3.2J (and yes I am on a Jap wii)

I used the JAP version of the remover to fix my channels. Hope that helps

gamidi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
donchen said:
coolbho3000 said:
How exactly did you get the channels, donchen?

Actually, I have simply no idea. I had NEVER update through a game before because i do not have any JAPANESE games and therefore if I update through a game which is usually NTSC-U, I will probably brick/semi brick my wii.

I did not know anything about dual channels until SSBB was released and many people was talking about having dual channels. Then i went to check my own Wii out and realised I had 2 sets of channels. BOTH in JAPANESE. I posted my question here and got flamed saying that it is impossible to have dual channels of your Wii's region. =X

QUOTE(gamidi @ Apr 11 2008, 02:58 AM) You can use the usa or pal version of the remover, and it will delete all your channels. Then to reinstall them use a jap game(like ssbb jap).

Won't that brick/semi brick my Wii since my Wii is a Japanese Wii and the remover is in PAL or US ?
Can Waninkoko verify this please ?
It wont semibrick your wii, it will just delete your real channels along with the duplicates as it want meant to delete jap and us channels(the pal version) and jap and pal channels(the us version). Wiis dont semibrick from lack of news and forecast channel but from updating with a systemmenu with is from another region.

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
This program failed to remove duplicate channels created by Wii Chess (PAL) on a U.S. Wii. I ran it from the Homebrew Channel and got the following error message:

Code:
Reading titles... Error reading titles! (ret = -4352)

Luis Oscar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well... i have a jap wii aswell and i also got 2 sets of jap channels, i got it with the ssbb game (i like to play it in english).... so if i use this will i get rid of the duplicated channels?
and also, if i use this, do i have to update again everytime i want to play ssbb??
thanks for ur answers!

Glegou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have a Us Wii and channel remover did not take out the Mario Kart channel and the channel suppose to be a PAL one. Suggestion?
huh.gif

xakmad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xakmad said:
superrob said:
xakmad said:
coolbho3000 said:
gamidi said:
You can use the usa or pal version of the remover, and it will delete all your channels. Then to reinstall them use a jap game(like ssbb jap).
That actually sounds like a good idea.

what do you do if the IMageBurned PAL ISO isnt recognised by the PAL Wii?
It should. Are you sure you have a modchip installed?

yes - its the cyclowiz, but it wil not updte via dvd or PC tool, hence the request for a SMG ppf patch.
also cant get trachusigner to read the iso or the DVD do cant do that sort of patch
i burnt it to CD and when it failed to be recognised, i burnt it to DVD, same result.

EVERY disk i ever burnt has been recognised (one of the lucky ones!!!) and my media works fine

that made me think that maybe the trucha exploit was fixed by the PAL Mario Kart - anyone else had problems with Trucha since that?

thanks

got a SMG ppf patch at hxxp://gctracker.mine.nu:800/torrents-details.php?id=6516

still cant get trucha to work, but the ELF version of the channel remover work PERFECTLY worked for a PAL wii that get the channels from USA Metroid Prime 3

huge thanks

silenus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please let me get this straight... running this will have no repercussions on future updates, right? And channels will be removed with absolutely no trace?

If so, does this work on a 3.2U wii with jap channels? Sorry for nagging..... I just want to be 100% sure...

ibds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi... I run the v1 and it worked, I need to run the v2?
What's the difference between them?

tks

lvholanda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, i got a few question about this, look at my stats:

I used the Wii Duplicated Channel Remover v1.0 and he works fine, but i bought Mario Kart Wii, and i cant do the update because of the Wii Duplicated Channel Remover v1.0, i cant only load the Wii Duplicated Channel Remover v2 for do the update of Mario Kart Wii?

I dont have double channels.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
ibds said:

tks
Run V2 yes.

V1 only hides the channels using the Traucha signer exploit.
Which could lead into your Wii getting bricked later when the IOS37 apears.
Dont worry just run V2 and youre fine then they are gone FOREVER.

lvholanda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
superrob said:
ibds said:

tks
Run V2 yes.

V1 only hides the channels using the Traucha signer exploit.
Which could lead into your Wii getting bricked later when the IOS37 apears.
Dont worry just run V2 and youre fine then they are gone FOREVER.

THANKS MAN! I love you!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1