nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jeffc313 said:
if I ran v2, do i need to run v2.1?
By mark187's post, I assume that v2.0 did not remove ticket.
So, v2.0 still leaves stuff behind.
v2.1 would be better to use than v2.0, as just v2.0 may leave ticket which can get seen by Nintendoh.

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok ive got my sd card all set up to install vc games and it all works fine.Now i want to remove the duplicate channels with the 2.1 version of program what do i do with the dol and elf file.
Ive tried removing the dol from the installer and putting elf and dol from channel deleter on no joy ive renamed the channel deleter elf to boot dol no joy ive tried it with the wad installer elf on no joy heeelp!!

baseline007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i hav a jap wii with dual channels both sets are jap. same region.. i was wondering if this has been confirmed that the jap version of the remover removes only the duplicates and not the original channels.

I have the same case as dochen.. dunno what happened to his jap unit.. btw, i have already updated from ssbb-j.. semibricked because of ssbb-u.

baseline007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried it using v2.1. everything went okay.. tnx! great job..

FYI, i have a semibricked jap wii unit because of ssbb-u. with both sets of jap news and weather channel.. Used the twilight hack.. changed the wii-dcr_v2.1_jap.elf to boot.elf. and poof! dual channels are gone.. everything worked out fine.. tnx!

qaz76

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fiji
Can somebody make a channel version of this?
smile.gif

rednaxela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so I used DCR v.2 and successfully removed the duplicate JAP channels on my US wii.

However, I cant get the original weather and news channels to work anymore. I always get error code 107305.

Is there a way around this or should I use the latest 2.1 version. There aren't instructions on how to use the dol / elf files.

Appreciate your help on this. Thanks!

baseline007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok. ive tried v2.1 and it worked out great... removed the dual channels.. but after i removed the channels, i tried playing ssbb-u, it asked me for an update. didnt go through with it coz i got scared.. all other ntsc-u games without wbb asked for an update.. should i go through the update? what will happen then? i'll have the dual channels again? or my wii will be fully bricked for sure.. [i have a semi-bricked wii because of ssbb-u]

fyi, i have played ssbb-j and u and mario kart j and u before... mario kart-u also asks for an update as well.. grrr.. settings are still inaccessible.. any ideas?

baseline007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rednaxela said:
Hi baseline

Can you do a step by step post on how to use the 2.1 version.

theres a very good guide on the regarding the twilight hack somewhere near the first or second page of wii hacking..

d/l then the wii-dcr_v2.1 jap version.. rename it to "boot.elf" copy and paste the .elf file to the root of the SD card.

btw, there a lot of our fellow filipinos around here.. which is very nice... anybody wanna add me in YM? pm me..
tongue.gif

rednaxela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to run DCR 2.1 using twilight hack but when the elf file (wii-dcr_v2.1_USA.elf) loads i just see a series of codes running on a black screen and then it suddenly stops as if nothing happened coz the line of codes just stopped. I turned off the unit and upon reboot the jap channels are still there. BTW im using a US Wii with wiikey FW 1.9s.

baseline007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rednaxela said:
I managed to run DCR 2.1 using twilight hack but when the elf file (wii-dcr_v2.1_USA.elf) loads i just see a series of codes running on a black screen and then it suddenly stops as if nothing happened coz the line of codes just stopped. I turned off the unit and upon reboot the jap channels are still there. BTW im using a US Wii with wiikey FW 1.9s.

what does the lines say? assuming that your using the US version of the dcr. did you rename the file to boot.elf and placed in the root of your sd card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2